Keoma (1976)

Spaghetti & paella Westerns
Johan Melle

Keoma (1976)

Post by Johan Melle » 10/04/2023, 20:15

Cinema Italiano wrote:
10/04/2023, 12:13
Thank you very much, Johan. The kids in photos 04 and 05 are certainly two different people because they also appear together in the same shot and in fact they respectively play Orso Maria Guerrini and Joshua Sinclair as children: they are probably brothers because they look a lot alike. I personally don't know if the Zoffolis were a family of child actors. On the net I find information only about Matteo Zoffoli. Thanks again for the confirmation from Jean-Pierre Clarain and the identification of Ian Danby.
Sorry for not having expressed myself clearly. I didn't mean to say that 04 and 05 are the same person - only that 05 might be Matteo Zoffoli. It's just a supposition that they were a family of child actors, because these two boys seem a bit similar, plus I know this happened sometimes, like with the Valsecchi kids and some others. I seem to recall hearing somewhere that Matteo Zoffoli is the brother of Marta Zoffoli, a child actress who has gone on to have a successful career as an adult, but I might be misremembering. I checked the bio page on Marta's official website, but she writes only about her career - no mention at all of any siblings or other family, so I don't know...

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Keoma (1976)

Post by Cinema Italiano » 10/04/2023, 21:29

Sorry for not having expressed myself clearly. I didn't mean to say that 04 and 05 are the same person - only that 05 might be Matteo Zoffoli. It's just a supposition that they were a family of child actors, because these two boys seem a bit similar, plus I know this happened sometimes, like with the Valsecchi kids and some others. I seem to recall hearing somewhere that Matteo Zoffoli is the brother of Marta Zoffoli, a child actress who has gone on to have a successful career as an adult, but I might be misremembering. I checked the bio page on Marta's official website, but she writes only about her career - no mention at all of any siblings or other family, so I don't know...
I assure you that for an enthusiast like me it is always a great pleasure to read your opinions and I thank you again for the contributions you continue to give to the forum. In reference to the two very young actors we talked about, I hadn't interpreted yours as affirmations anyway. I wish you a very good evening :ciao: