A new generico !
This is an identification that makes me very happy, because im looking for this british man by at least two years.
Since he have a little speaking role in Armiamoci e partite (1971), i thought he could be credited, so i found in the cast list a Stuart Colin Brisbane, i search for more role for him, and i see that Brisbane according to the Anica website, was present in the giallo I vizi morbosi di una governante, so i check the movie and he do appear in the important role of the first victim of the killer !
So welcome to Stuart on the forum !
- Il dio chiamato Dorian (uncredited) .... Party guest
- Armiamoci e partite (credited) .... General
- Continuavano a chiamarlo Trinità (uncredited) .... Old man with white moustaches in restaurant
- In nome del popolo italiano (uncredited) .... Old party guest with white moustaches
- K2 +1 (TV series) - episode: "Occhi di Siva" (uncredited) .... Museum guardian
- The Statue (uncredited) .... F.B.I. man
- Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso (uncredited) .... Man with white moustaches praying
- Anastasia mio fratello (uncredited) .... Member of the Kefauver Committee
- Il sorriso del grande tentatore (uncredited) .... Old man with white moustaches eating
- Pane e cioccolata (uncredited) .... Restaurant client
- I vizi morbosi di una governante (uncredited) .... Ileana's father