Stuart Colin Brisbane

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Stuart Colin Brisbane

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/08/2018, 22:06

Stuart Colin Brisbane in Pane e cioccolata (1974):

Pane Cioccolata - Brisbane.jpg

A new generico !
This is an identification that makes me very happy, because im looking for this british man by at least two years.
Since he have a little speaking role in Armiamoci e partite (1971), i thought he could be credited, so i found in the cast list a Stuart Colin Brisbane, i search for more role for him, and i see that Brisbane according to the Anica website, was present in the giallo I vizi morbosi di una governante, so i check the movie and he do appear in the important role of the first victim of the killer !
So welcome to Stuart on the forum !

FILMOGRAPHY

1. Il dio chiamato Dorian (uncredited) .... Party guest

2. Armiamoci e partite (credited) .... General
  3. Continuavano a chiamarlo Trinità (uncredited) .... Old man with white moustaches in restaurant
  4. In nome del popolo italiano (uncredited) .... Old party guest with white moustaches
  5. K2 +1 (TV series) - episode: "Occhi di Siva" (uncredited) .... Museum guardian
  6. The Statue (uncredited) .... F.B.I. man

7. Sette orchidee macchiate di rosso (uncredited) .... Man with white moustaches praying

8. Anastasia mio fratello (uncredited) .... Member of the Kefauver Committee

9. Il sorriso del grande tentatore (uncredited) .... Old man with white moustaches eating
  10. Pane e cioccolata (uncredited) .... Restaurant client

11. I vizi morbosi di una governante (uncredited) .... Ileana's father

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Re: Stuart Colin Brisbane

Post by Ciavazzaro » 01/09/2018, 22:14

Stuart is everywhere !

The credited role as general in Armiamoci e partite (1971)
Armiamoci e partite! (1971) DVD 112.jpg
Armiamoci e partite! (1971) DVD 113.jpg

And the giallo I vizi morbosi di una governante (1977)
stuartvizi.png
stuartvizi1.png

As Fbi member in The Statue (1971)
stuartstatue.png

Hard to get a good pic, but when you see the movie there is no doubt, as party guest in Il dio chiamato Dorian (1970) first role i found 2 years ago.
stuartdorian.png
stuartdorian1.png

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 01/09/2018, 22:17

As always happened more roles for our new friend !

Eating in the famous resturant scene from Continuavano a chiamarlo Trinità (1971)
vlcsnap-2018-09-01-17h40m22s866 Brisbane1.png
vlcsnap-2018-09-01-17h50m15s165 Brisbane2.png

Again eating in Il sorriso del grande tentatore (1974)
stuartsorriso.png
And dressed as an ancient roman as party guest in In nome del popolo italiano (1971)
stuartinnome.png
Nice little role for Stuart in the sceneggiato k2 as the guardian of the museum who is put to sleep by some burglars
stuartk2.png
stuartk21.png
stuartk22.png
stuartk23.png
to which Johan reply:

Oooooh! Great, great, great, great! hands.gif

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 01/09/2018, 22:18

Just found him in Anastasia mio fratello (1973) as a member of the Kefauver Committee who questions Richard Conte:
brisbane anastasia.jpg
Many, many, many actors of American or British origin have uncredited supporting roles in this film, and I assume Stuart Colin Brisbane is of such origin, too.

to which i reply:

Yeah he looks like very british too me, at the time so many foreign Actors/actresses come in Italy to work and then they never leave.
Also i see every time they set a movie in Uk they use as generici british/american Actors

By the way since i see you have a good copy of the movie, if i remember right in the trial scene there is also Lydia Zanussi watching, can you check Johan ? because the only other copy i can get is the one from youtube not very good for quality.