Elaine Olcott is a presumably English or American actress who was active in Italian cinema during the 1970s. She was identified by Ciavazzaro thanks to her small credited roles in two English-language productions shot in Italy: Pulp (1972) and Daisy Miller (1974). But in addition to these films, Elaine also had several generica parts in many other films.
- L'arcangelo(uncredited) ... Woman in resturant
- Il vichingo venuto dal sud (uncredited) ... Wife of Antonio Anelli
- Avanti! (uncredited) .... Woman dancing
- Pulp (credited) .... Texan coach tourist
- Daisy Miller (credited) .... Mrs. Walker's guest
- Pane e cioccolata (uncredited) .... Woman in restaurant
- Gran bollito (uncredited) ... Woman in church