Stefania Possamai

Filmographies & Images
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Emiliano

Re: Slim brunette

Post by Emiliano » 25/09/2018, 23:38

Spotted in Phenomena (1985) as a teacher. Looking among the credits of IMDb there is a certain Franca Berdini who is a uncredited actress as teacher. Too bad there are no other movies for her.

Phenomena - Slim Brunette.jpg

Ciavazzaro

Diomede furious

Post by Ciavazzaro » 25/09/2018, 23:38

On Anica Archivio del cinema italiano, Franca is credited as student
http://www.archiviodelcinemaitaliano.it ... ice=AG5190

Does the slim brunette have a speaking role in Phenomena Emiliano ?

I don't trust too much imdb, also anica is more reliable (even if it have errors too at times i have to say).

Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 25/09/2018, 23:39

Ciavazzaro wrote:
25/09/2018, 23:38
Does the slim brunette have a speaking role in Phenomena Emiliano ?
Not at all. She appears only in a short sequence (2 seconds). And I can see her face only thanks to this HD edition.

http://www.archiviodelcinemaitaliano.it/ is wrong where accredit Fausta Avelli as Gisela Sulser.

Johan Melle

Lurid pervert!

Post by Johan Melle » 25/09/2018, 23:49

I've just discovered our generica in a very nice little role in Camille 2000 (1969) in the role of Simone, an attractive and sexually promiscuous young woman.

We first see her briefly at the opera house, where Roberto Bisacco suggests her as a possible love interest for Nino Castelnuovo
Camille 2000 - Slim Brunette1.jpg

Nino, however, is only interested in Danièle Gaubert, but we later meet our generica again - during the gambling sequence at the big party, where she gets many nice close-ups and some dialogue
Camille 2000 - Slim Brunette2.jpg

This is the earliest role so far and I must say our generica looks really nice here! Unfortunately, she's not credited, but looking at the size of this role and how pretty she looks, I'm almost certain she must have been credited in one or two 1960s movies. We just need to find them! Argh!

PS! IMDb says Linda Morand plays Simone in Camille 2000 but she actually plays a different character.

Ciavazzaro

Diomede furious

Post by Ciavazzaro » 25/09/2018, 23:56

What a shame, but as you told in a fotoromanzo or a movie, we will have to found her name, 1960's movie had long cast list.

Maybe we should check also the credits for La setta like i have written before.

Johan Melle

Lurid pervert!

Post by Johan Melle » 26/09/2018, 0:04

Yes, I'm sure we'll succeed. I really don't think she's credited in La setta, though...

Ciavazzaro

Diomede furious

Post by Ciavazzaro » 26/09/2018, 0:07

About La setta im very interested in one of the actress because she is also in Sette chili in sette giorni, maybe i will open a separate topic to identify the actresses.

Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 26/09/2018, 5:31

I carabbimatti (1981)
I carabbimatti (1981).jpg

Grand Hotel Excelsior (1982) as Passerby at train station
Grand Hotel Excelsior (1982).jpg

Una vacanza bestiale (1980) as Party guest
Una vacanza bestiale (1980).jpg

Delitto al ristorante cinese (1981) as Restaurant customer sended away from the table
Delitto al ristorante cinese (1981).jpg

Johan Melle

Lurid pervert!

Post by Johan Melle » 27/09/2018, 18:55

She's in the nightclub in La cage aux folles a.k.a. Il vizietto (1978) where she congratulates Ugo Tognazzi on a great show and he responds by kissing her hand
Cage Aux Folles - Slim Brunette1.jpg
Cage Aux Folles - Slim Brunette2.jpg

and she even appears in another nightclub scene later in the same film
Cage Aux Folles - Stefania Possamai2.jpg

She's also at the nightclub in È arrivato mio fratello (1985)
E Arrivato Mio Fratello - Slim Brunette.jpg

and in this film, too, she appears in two different scenes
E Arrivato Mio Fratello - Stefania Possamai2.jpg

Johan Melle

Lurid pervert!

Post by Johan Melle » 27/09/2018, 21:57

This is our girl on the cover of the magazine Bang N. 18 (1 May 1968), don't you think so?
Bang - Stefania Possamai Cover.jpg

If you all agree, then our woman is finally identified, because the cover model's name is clearly visible on the cover: STEFANIA POSSAMAI !

There's no IMDb entry for this name, but the BFI database credits Stefania Possamai with the role of Manuelita in the Spanish/Italian co-production El hombre de Caracas a.k.a. Il coraggioso, lo spietato, il traditore (1967), though this film seems to be quite rare. I don't have it.

Unfortunately, I don't know anything more because I don't actually have this Bang magazine. I found it in the book "Avventure Noir" which has pictures of the covers of every issue of Bang. Several of these are available on eBay but not this one. I also wrote to the author of "Avventure Noir" but he doesn't have this magazine, so for the moment it's not possible to get hold of it. That's too bad because I believe there's an article (and presumably also sexy pictures) of Stefania Possamai, so we need to be on the lookout for this!