Margherita Ghigliotti

Filmographies & Images
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
carlos

The lame killer

Margherita Ghigliotti

Post by carlos » 30/08/2018, 3:42

Margherita Ghigliotti in the fotoromanzo Idillio n.118 pic & topic by Ciavazzaro

Since today is the women's day, a new generica !
Thanks to Monica Turrini who give me this photo, Margherita Ghigliotti is credited in the fotoromanzo Idillio n.118, and after having this photo i begin to found her in many movies, so here we can begin !

FILMOGRAPHY

1. Amore mio aiutami (uncredited) … At the first concert

2. FBI - Francesco Bertolazzi investigatore (TV series) - episode "Il getto della spugna" (uncredited) ... Woman watching the box match
  3. Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto (uncredited) .... Woman in crowd outside the crime scene

4. La tarantola dal ventre nero (uncredited) ... Old woman in road outside the dress shop
  5. Riuscirà l'avvocato Franco Benenato a sconfiggere il suo acerrimo nemico il pretore Ciccio De Ingras?(uncredited) ... Old woman in bar

6. Incensurato, provata disonestà carriera assicuratasi cercasi (uncredited) ... Woman watching the political convention
  7. L'udienza (uncredited) ... Woman at the papal audience

8. Vogliamo i colonnelli (uncredited) ... Old woman at the funeral

9. Morte sospetta di una minorenne (uncredited) ... Woman screaming in the cinema

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Re: Margherita Ghigliotti

Post by Ciavazzaro » 03/09/2018, 20:59

Margherita as match spectactor in FBI BERTOLAZZI Getto della spugna
caterinafbi.png
Woman watching the political convention in Incensurato, provata disonestà carriera assicuratasi cercasi (1972)
caterinaincensurato.png
Woman at the funeral in Vogliamo i collonnelli (1973)
caterinaarrivano.png
Not easy to spot but this is Margherita on the right in l'udienza (1972)
margheritaudienza.png
Nice close-up for Margherita in the cinema scene of Morte sospetta di una minorenne (1975)
ghigliottimortesospetta.png

carlos

The lame killer

Post by carlos » 03/09/2018, 21:00

At the first concert in Amore mio aiutami (1969)

ghigliotti amore.png
ghigliottiamore1.png

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 19/09/2018, 0:02

Margherita in La tarantola dal ventre nero
ghigliottitarantola.png
And then impossible to get a good pic but this is her in Riuscirà l'avvocato Franco Benenato a sconfiggere il suo acerrimo nemico il pretore Ciccio De Ingras?
But she is Margherita as you can see she have the same dress she wears in La tarantola, morte sospetta
ghigliottiavv.png
ghigliottiavv1.png
ghigliottiavv2.png

Johan Melle

Inspector Rudolf Geiger

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2018, 21:33

She's in the crowd outside the crime scene in Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto (1970)
Indagine Cittadino - Margherita Ghigliotti.jpg

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 21:37

More roles, great !

Johan: was Margherita busy also in fotoromanzi ? (the way i found her name thanks to mrs Monica Turrini who help me giving me the photo of her).

Johan Melle

Inspector Rudolf Geiger

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2018, 21:46

It seems she was credited only in one fotoromanzo for Lancio, but she has uncredited, yet very big roles in some others, such as "Per sempre Lia", "I due ricchi e i due poveri" and "Troppo piccola per l'amore". These three are very famous fotoromanzi and highly sought after by collectors. "Troppo piccola per l'amore" stars Franco Gasparri and a very young Ornella Muti, and whenever it appears on eBay, the bidding spirals out of control!

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 21:51

Great informations as always my friend.

This is the fotoromanzo you are talking about right ?
https://www.ebay.it/itm/FOTOROMANZO-SOG ... 2091777537

Johan Melle

Inspector Rudolf Geiger

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2018, 21:55

That's actually a re-edition published in two parts in the magazine Sogno in 1975. That one is easier to find. The original version was published in the magazine Letizia, and that one you can't get without coughing up a lot of cash for it.

Ciavazzaro

I don't like mirrors

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 21:56

Thank you, very useful info !