Lost pics

Guides, Helps, Communications
Regulation
User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Rank 28
Posts: 1856
Location: Italy

Re: Lost pics

Post by Ciavazzaro » 07/06/2019, 14:10

I think for Il tastomatto it should be created another subsection in the filmography with the titles other works like you say where we can write the tv spot they made, this kind of tv shows and so on.

User avatar
Johan Melle
Rank 44
Posts: 3885
Location: Norway

Re: Lost pics

Post by Johan Melle » 07/06/2019, 15:20

Ciavazzaro wrote:
07/06/2019, 14:10
I think for Il tastomatto it should be created another subsection in the filmography with the titles other works like you say where we can write the tv spot they made, this kind of tv shows and so on.
I think this is a good solution, so we'll go for that.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 21
Posts: 1120
Location: Belgium

Re: Lost pics

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2019, 22:11

Re : Giovanni Sabattini

i have found one more title for Giovanni, please put it in his topic filmography to check

1967 Il triangolo rosso (episode : corte d'assise ) as head accountant (tv serie)
thanks
rudy

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 21
Posts: 1120
Location: Belgium

Re: Lost pics

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2019, 22:13

Re : Mario Pascucci

i have found 2 more movies for filmography to check for mario

1960 Le pillole di ercole (role ?)
1967 Il triangolo rosso (tv serie) (epsiode : corte d'assise) as Judge repetto
thank you
rudy

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 21
Posts: 1120
Location: Belgium

Re: Lost pics

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/07/2019, 10:19

Re : Lucia Righi

found out that one movie is missing in her filmography.
movie was named under her picture photo (page 1).

1974 Pasqualino cammarata...capitano di fregata (credited) (role ?)
please put it in her filmo
thanks, rudy

User avatar
Johan Melle
Rank 44
Posts: 3885
Location: Norway

Re: Lost pics

Post by Johan Melle » 05/07/2019, 11:47

van den bremt rudy wrote:
05/07/2019, 10:19
Re : Lucia Righi

found out that one movie is missing in her filmography.
movie was named under her picture photo (page 1).

1974 Pasqualino cammarata...capitano di fregata (credited) (role ?)
please put it in her filmo
thanks, rudy
It's not included in the filmo because we haven't yet found this movie and been able confirm that Lucia has a credited role in it. I'll put it in filmography to be verified instead.

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Rank 28
Posts: 1856
Location: Italy

Re: Lost pics

Post by Ciavazzaro » 05/07/2019, 14:33

I know she is, i have to make pics from her credited role.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 21
Posts: 1120
Location: Belgium

Re: Lost pics

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/07/2019, 22:23

Re : Sandra Wolff

found out that there are 2 movies not printed in the filmography, only the pictures are in the topic.

1976 Emanuelle nera : orient reportage as restaurant diner
1977 La via della droga (role ?)

please update
thanks, rudy

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 21
Posts: 1120
Location: Belgium

Re: Lost pics

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/07/2019, 15:53

Re : Pupita lea scuderoni

found out that there are 2 movies not printed in filmography yet, only the pictures are in her topic.
1958 Quando gli angeli piangono (role ?)
1967 Assalto al tesoro di stato as airplane passenger

please update
thank you, rudy

User avatar
Johan Melle
Rank 44
Posts: 3885
Location: Norway

Re: Lost pics

Post by Johan Melle » 12/07/2019, 17:08

van den bremt rudy wrote:
12/07/2019, 15:53
Re : Pupita lea scuderoni

found out that there are 2 movies not printed in filmography yet, only the pictures are in her topic.
1958 Quando gli angeli piangono (role ?)
1967 Assalto al tesoro di stato as airplane passenger

please update
thank you, rudy
Vecchiaguardia has not indicated the role she plays in the 1958, but it looks as if she's playing an audience member of some kind, so I'll go with that we know any more specifics...

Post Reply