Posting pics suggesting the film's ending

Introduction Moderators Guide
Formatting styles Technical problems
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 14/08/2022, 16:59

In some films, in order to save the best images of an actor or actress, it is possible to come across one or more photos that spoil the ending of the film (expecially in "giallo" genre). I was wondering if it is preferable to avoid posting them or if in this community we have already seen these films and therefore it would not be a problem ...

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/08/2022, 18:17

Cinema Italiano wrote:
14/08/2022, 16:59
In some films, in order to save the best images of an actor or actress, it is possible to come across one or more photos that spoil the ending of the film (expecially in "giallo" genre). I was wondering if it is preferable to avoid posting them or if in this community we have already seen these films and therefore it would not be a problem ...
Our primary purpose here is in identifying the actors and finding the best available images to do so. I think it is for reviewers to worry about giving spoilers, our purpose here is something else - pretty much all the films we deal with here are many years old so it is reasonable to expect that the majority will have already seen them and people who search our database are more likely to watch a film looking for actors than following the storyline.

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 14/08/2022, 18:32

PeplumParadise wrote:
14/08/2022, 18:17
Cinema Italiano wrote:
14/08/2022, 16:59
Our primary purpose here is in identifying the actors and finding the best available images to do so. I think it is for reviewers to worry about giving spoilers, our purpose here is something else - pretty much all the films we deal with here are many years old so it is reasonable to expect that the majority will have already seen them and people who search our database are more likely to watch a film looking for actors than following the storyline.
Thanks, I thought it was possible but I preferred to hear another opinion. Now I know that I can post with confidence.