Errors and Additions reporting

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Re: Reports and corrections

Post by FatmanDan » 17/08/2020, 11:47

In Giovanni Vari's thread, the film "Lo sterminatore dei barbari" is errouneously put in (from Musco's thread)

FatmanDan

Re: Mike Morris

Post by FatmanDan » 17/08/2020, 18:39

In `Scipione detto...` AND in ´Battaglie negli spazi stellare` there is a credit for ´Detlev Horst Weinert`, as is in ´Il comune senso del pudore`, in which our friend Morris is appearing, too.
[To be correct: Credit for Scipione reads "Weinert Detley Horst", for ´Il comune...` Horst Weinert, for `Battaglie negli...` Detlev Weinert]
So, conclusion: The German actor Detlev Horst Weinert went to Italy and acted mostly under the pseudo Mike Morris, but sometimes under his birth name.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/08/2020, 18:51

Thank you, FatmanDan! That's very interesting information!

FatmanDan

Re: Achille Grioni

Post by FatmanDan » 18/08/2020, 17:41

Achille also gets awriter's credit for 1976' (but not shown before 1980) ´Vendetta napoletana`

FatmanDan

Post by FatmanDan » 18/08/2020, 19:04

I was asked to clarify that the Weinert names for Morris are coming from the CIDB. I always forget, sadly, that apparently there's a big competition between here and there... My fault.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 18/08/2020, 19:11

FatmanDan wrote:
18/08/2020, 19:04
I was asked to clarify that the Weinert names for Morris are coming from the CIDB. I always forget, sadly, that apparently there's a big competition between here and there... My fault.
What does that mean, then? Must we delete this information?

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 18/08/2020, 23:00

If we write from where the source came i think information must stay.

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 19/08/2020, 4:44

Giulio Maculani in Spara, Gringo, spara is not Maculani but the credited Leo Gavero
LeoGavero (Jamison, lawman) ShootGringo.jpg

Old Gangster in Il fornaretto di Venezia - I still can't see this as being the Old Gangster. He seems so different to me.

Rinaldo Zamperla in I normanni - is this really Rinaldo? It doesn't look much like him to me.

Claudio Scarchilli in Sansone e il tesoro degli Incas - I don't see Claudio here.

Any thoughts and opinions?

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/08/2020, 12:02

carlos wrote:
19/08/2020, 4:44
Giulio Maculani in Spara, Gringo, spara is not Maculani but the credited Leo Gavero

Old Gangster in Il fornaretto di Venezia - I still can't see this as being the Old Gangster. He seems so different to me.

Rinaldo Zamperla in I normanni - is this really Rinaldo? It doesn't look much like him to me.

Claudio Scarchilli in Sansone e il tesoro degli Incas - I don't see Claudio here.

I agree for Maculani and Zamperla.

For me I still think it is Scarchilli in the blue shirt in Sansone e il tesoro degli Incas - the facial features all match, only the hair is strange, presumably a wig.

Old gangster I don't know him, the ID was made by others.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 19/08/2020, 16:42

PeplumParadise wrote:
19/08/2020, 12:02
carlos wrote:
19/08/2020, 4:44

I agree for Maculani and Zamperla.

For me I still think it is Scarchilli in the blue shirt in Sansone e il tesoro degli Incas - the facial features all match, only the hair is strange, presumably a wig.

Old gangster I don't know him, the ID was made by others.
I, too, agree about Maculani and Zamperla.

Scarchilli looks a bit wrong to me, but to be honest, I barely know him at all, so I can't really weigh in.

I've argued all along that the Old Gangster isn't him. Doesn't look like him at all to my eyes, but from what I remember, the general consensus was that it's him. Maybe there's sufficient doubt to mark it as an uncertain ID, then...?