Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Re: Requests for Emiliano

Post by Johan Melle » 30/12/2018, 16:00

Emiliano wrote:
30/12/2018, 12:16
Johan Melle wrote:
09/12/2018, 19:43
Emiliano, do you still have La polizia accusa, il servizio segreto uccide (1975)? If so, can you check for Fernando Arcangeli? He is supposed to be a policeman in the helicopter.
I confirm, there is
Thank you, Emiliano. It's nice to see you back and I hope you have enjoyed a nice Christmas! :)

Due to the heavy activity here lately, I realize it's impossible to keep up with everything that has been posted, but there are a couple of things I want to point out and which require your attention (when you have the time):

The most important thing that has happened in your absence is that Ciavazzaro has managed to identify Lella's husband! His name is Carlo Cattaneo, and with 77 roles he should go straight to the most famous/prolific section.

Speaking of which, what exactly are the criterias for being in the most famous/prolific section? More than 40 roles? Or more than 50 roles? Currently, we have Filippo La Neva (who was previously in the actor section) here, but he only has 16 confirmed roles, and probably doesn't belong here. Four others in this section also have less than 50 roles: Bruno Bertocci (47 roles), Mirko Bajocchi (42 roles), Richard Dunne (38 roles) and Mario Del Vago (37 roles).

Then we have some other actors and actresses who now have more than 50 and which should probably be moved to the most famous/prolific sections:

- Erminio Bianchi (65 regular roles + 27 XXX roles = 92 roles!)
- Decio Gambini (65 roles)
- Osvaldo Peccioli (65 roles)
- Isabella Zanussi (62 roles)
- Antonio Marcolini (60 roles)
- Stefania Possamai (54 roles)

New topics for a few unknowns have been created and are currently missing avatars:

Faux Teresa Rossi Passante: viewtopic.php?p=5877#p5877

Ghost Man: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=352

Militar Gentleman: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=361

Old Gangster: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=366

Whitehaired Gentleman: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=362

Also, vecchiaguardia has posted a question regarding stuntmen here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=370

And finally, since you are the expert on the 'Little Blond with Braid', I'd like to hear your opinion about the latest role posted for her.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 30/12/2018, 18:20

Thanks and best wishes to all of you. Unfortunately, my work takes away a lot of time and I can pass here only rarely.

1) The common sense used to put these generici with few roles (less than 50-60) in most famous/prolifics is that they are "almost" famous. Many of us and even most fans of Italian cinema, recognise their face, even if they do not know their name. This is why they are in the most famous/prolifics section. But we can reason on this and move them if it does not fit for you. Filippo La neve was a mistake, he returns to actors' section.

2) I will try to move the generici reported in the most famous sections and make their icons as soon as possible.

3) Ok. I'll manage to do the stunt-man section.

4) She's absolutely her in Letti selvaggi !

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/12/2018, 19:44

Emiliano wrote:
30/12/2018, 18:20
Thanks and best wishes to all of you. Unfortunately, my work takes away a lot of time and I can pass here only rarely.
I understand this very well as I have often found myself in the same situation, but it's always good to see you here and it's great how you're fixing everything ;)

Emiliano wrote:
1) The common sense used to put these generici with few roles (less than 50-60) in most famous/prolifics is that they are "almost" famous. Many of us and even most fans of Italian cinema, recognise their face, even if they do not know their name. This is why they are in the most famous/prolifics section. But we can reason on this and move them if it does not fit for you.
That sounds perfectly reasonable to me. I just wasn't sure how you imagined it, so I thought I would mention it.

Emiliano wrote:
4) She's absolutely her in Letti selvaggi !
Great! I'll go ahead and add it in the filmography then! :thumbup:

mortimer

Post by mortimer » 30/12/2018, 20:00

Hello Emiliano and everybody. Is the old forum going to expire in few days with the new year? I see generici still not migrated.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 30/12/2018, 22:31

From what i remember the forum will remain avaiable only to moderators but will not be deleted, i have to save a lot of more back here too lol !

But Emiliano will confirm that to us im sure !

And by the way merry christmas Mortimer !

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 31/12/2018, 8:58

mortimer wrote:
30/12/2018, 20:00
Hello Emiliano and everybody. Is the old forum going to expire in few days with the new year? I see generici still not migrated.
The old forum will remain active until the migration is over. Then I will prevent its display to non-moderators to don't create a redundancy effect between this forum and the old one. The problem is that the domain manager of the old forum could send it offline at any moment without warning, since it no longer responds to emails from years and seems to have abandoned the service platform to devote himself only to his forum.

mortimer

Post by mortimer » 01/01/2019, 10:10

Good to hear. Hope it will well.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 02/01/2019, 22:56

Hi Emiliano.

We now have a new unknown generico, "Arrogant Aristocrat", who needs an avatar: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=377

In addition to the movies listed in his filmography, our new generico also appears in Sesso e volentieri (1982). I noticed you posted a picture of Vittorio Ripamonti from this film and it looks much better than my version. Do you still have it? If so, can you check the segment "Armanda e il violinista" which starts at circa 48 minutes? Our new generico appears here as a restaurant diner who sits at the same table as Gloria Guida. Also sitting at this table are Lanfranco Spinola and the "Elegant blond woman", so maybe you can fix pics of them, too?

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 03/01/2019, 8:15

Johan Melle wrote:
02/01/2019, 22:56
Hi Emiliano.

We now have a new unknown generico, "Arrogant Aristocrat", who needs an avatar: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=377

In addition to the movies listed in his filmography, our new generico also appears in Sesso e volentieri (1982). I noticed you posted a picture of Vittorio Ripamonti from this film and it looks much better than my version. Do you still have it? If so, can you check the segment "Armanda e il violinista" which starts at circa 48 minutes? Our new generico appears here as a restaurant diner who sits at the same table as Gloria Guida. Also sitting at this table are Lanfranco Spinola and the "Elegant blond woman", so maybe you can fix pics of them, too?
He's a sort of Ripamonti look-a-like, what do you think if we nickname him in that way?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 03/01/2019, 14:35

Emiliano wrote:
03/01/2019, 8:15
He's a sort of Ripamonti look-a-like, what do you think if we nickname him in that way?
Yes, okay. No problem if you prefer that. I'm not very good at coming up with memorable nicknames anyway.