Technical problems

Introduction Moderators Guide
Formatting styles Technical problems
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Re: Forum changes

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/11/2019, 16:37

For Giovanni Bosich i have new roles so when i write them his filmography will grow.

Paolo Sereno is right is in stand-bye because since he have only credited role he should be a generico, but we haven't found other roles yet.

Maybe like another of us said we can call that section: possible generici.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/11/2019, 16:44

Emiliano wrote:
13/11/2019, 16:31
I have compromised. Tell me if you like
Yes, for me better now

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 03/04/2021, 18:24

I have slightly modified the graphics. I hope that in a short time your browsers can see everything perfectly.

I have two notes on text formatting: since I have introduced the underlines to mark the links, which previously can otherwise go unnoticed (especially in the movie database - I have already edited the two peplum films), so please do not use underlining for subtitles anymore (so as not to confuse subtitles with links).

You may have noticed that the bold and italic coloring has changed in post (and filmographies). This is an automatic adaptation for the user and obviously you don't need to do anything else.

Secondly, please stop using purple colour for credit? and role. Let's just put it in bold for credit?, and bold+italic for role? without color (the gold one is automatic).

Correct syntax for making a link

Code: Select all

CORRECT
[b][url=viewtopic.php?t=451]Tina Aumont[/url][/b]

INCORRECT
[url=viewtopic.php?t=451][b]Tina Aumont[/b][/url]
Thank you for your patience and I hope the change is appreciable.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 03/04/2021, 20:15

I ask Rudy to please follow the standard formatting for entering titles if possible. Thanks friend for your cooperation. An example of how to enter the title.

ORIGINAL
Storie Italiane '1971) (Tv series) (ep.: "Diversa dagli altri") credited, role uncertain, under the name
Marroccu Giuseppe, in the cast list of radiocorriere Tv magazine

MODIFIED
Storie Italiane (TV series, 1971) - ep.: "Diversa dagli altri", credited, role unknown, under the name Marroccu Giuseppe, in the cast list of Radiocorriere TV magazine.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 03/04/2021, 20:32

Emiliano wrote:
03/04/2021, 18:24
I have slightly modified the graphics. I hope that in a short time your browsers can see everything perfectly.

I have two notes on text formatting: since I have introduced the underlines to mark the links, which previously can otherwise go unnoticed (especially in the movie database - I have already edited the two peplum films), so please do not use underlining for subtitles anymore (so as not to confuse subtitles with links).

You may have noticed that the bold and italic coloring has changed in post (and filmographies). This is an automatic adaptation for the user and obviously you don't need to do anything else.

Secondly, please stop using purple colour for credit? and role. Let's just put it in bold for credit?, and bold+italic for role? without color (the gold one is automatic).

My only comment is about removing the purple since if you have both credited and credited?, there is nothing besides the question mark to differentiate the credits and roles that need to be found from those that are found and I think it is very helpful that these stand out and are instantly noticable

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 03/04/2021, 20:37

PeplumParadise wrote:
03/04/2021, 20:32
Emiliano wrote:
03/04/2021, 18:24

My only comment is about removing the purple since if you have both credited and credited?, there is nothing besides the question mark to differentiate the credits and roles that need to be found from those that are found and I think it is very helpful that these stand out and are instantly noticable
I think you are right. The only thing is that the syntax, in that case, must be this:

Code: Select all

CORRECT
[b][color=purple]credit?[/color][/b]

INCORRECT
[color=purple][b]credit?[/b][/color]
otherwise the color will not work.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 04/04/2021, 12:06

I changed the order of the attachments tab in the editor menu. This thing eliminating one click in the loading order. The tab attachment is now the first on the left.
attachments.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 04/04/2021, 12:09

Emiliano, can you check my last input for Luisa Mattioli
is this done in a correct way or not, if so, can you give me the solution
thanks

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 04/04/2021, 14:37

Il caso Maurizius (Tv miniseries,1961) - ep-:"3&4", credited, as Melitta in cast list of radiocorriere Tv magazine

Almost perfect. We put the quotes only for the titles of the episodes, not for the numbering. This is better:

Il caso Maurizius (TV Mini-series, 1961) - Ep.: 3 & 4, credited, as Melitta in cast list of Radiocorriere TV magazine.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 04/04/2021, 21:28

Still to try to homogenize the formatting, I would like to ask you what you think of cases like these:
  1. 7 donne per i Mac Gregor (as Cole Kitosh) .... Dick MacGregor
  2. 7 donne per i Mac Gregor (credited as Cole Kitosh) .... Dick MacGregor
  3. 7 donne per i Mac Gregor (credited as Cole Kitosh) .... Dick MacGregor
Personally I would prefer the third solution because the bold function is sufficient on credited, it does not need to cover the name as well.

In some topics we have also used only "as" without "credited" (as Natale Nazzareno - for example). Perhaps credited should also be added. What do you think about it?

Obviously the function of bold in famous actors is overturned and serves to highlight the uncredited or credit only, as before.

Sorry again if you get bored with these details. I'm always looking for improvements.