Technical problems

Introduction Moderators Guide
Formatting styles Technical problems
Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: How to use attachments (upload and post images directly)

Post by Emiliano » 27/08/2018, 22:46

But is it possible that I have to learn how to program in ajax to make two pages work?
The technicians from Invision Power Board asked me $ 850 to migrate the forum, plus $ 250 for the new forum suite. Too much money! This is why I chose to use this (Phpbb), which is free to use (the hosting is paid) and supported by a large community.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 27/08/2018, 22:48

I will put back (with calmly) all the things we used before (like smiley and chat). Meanwhile, I still have to understand why you are not a moderator.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/08/2018, 23:11

Hello to everybody im here at work lol !

I just pust Alfonso's page, first thing i want to do is re-open all the topics for the male generici, then after that i will reput the pics but first i prefer to re-open all the topics.

And i think you have resolved the problems of making us moderators too Emiliano, since i saw the Giganti topic have open immediately.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/08/2018, 23:12

i confirm that since it ask me to approve the message !

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/08/2018, 23:29

Yes, it's probably best to create all the topics before we start to recreate all the pages, but I wanted to try a little how this works and so I decided to restore Maria Mascarielli's topic since she has a short filmography, but also because I wanted to post her great role in Trastevere which I have just discovered.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/08/2018, 23:33

Off course you must feel free to add also new roles in the meantime, for me i will also try to restored photos in the original order and also the important discussion for example when someone discovered the identity for example, anyway i will also save on my pc the old pages in the old forum , so they will always remain no matter what happened to the old one.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/08/2018, 23:40

I think it's a good idea to mention in the first post (with the filmography) how this generico was identified and who made the identification.

As for restoring photos in the original order they were posted, that's okay, but I don't think it matters if they are re-posted in a different order. For example, I rearranged the order with Maria in order to have all the Fellini roles first, so we have the opportunity to organize things if we see that it could be useful. That is my opinion at least.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/08/2018, 23:43

About the photo order i want to clarify it is a personal thing , you have to do the way you prefer, is really not important the order, only the photos lol !

And absolutely right to write who made the identification in the opening.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/08/2018, 23:51

Of course it's easier to do it in order and I probably will for the most part too, but again, it's possible to rearrange where it makes sense to. Anyway, I'm sure this is going to be great and it's going to be wonderful to not have to worry about pictures disappearing anymore. Some pictures have been lost, but many can be re-uploaded or there's surely someone who has the films from which the pics are missing. A big work, but we can do it. I need to say goodnight early tonight, but I assure I will around and help with the reconstruction work ;)

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/08/2018, 23:55

Yeah im very excited !
And a very goodnight my friend !