Topics in preparation

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Re: Topics in preparation

Post by Johan Melle » 13/11/2021, 22:51

PeplumParadise wrote:
11/11/2021, 20:40
We really need to get some film topics in a few other genres.

The large number of previously undiscovered roles found in the peplum topics show they're definitely worthwhile, even for films that have been thoroughly searched many times before. I would say that they're only really worth doing for films where there are nice HD or at least very good DVD prints available.

I would be happy to do topics for a few eurospies, jungle adventures or sci-fi, but i'll leave westerns and police films to others who are more expert.
I agree with you, though for the moment I have more than enough with the topics I am preparing. Maybe in the new year...

As for Colpo di stato, Mauro is referring to the copy I got from Emule, which is a definitely a big improvement on the old version, though hardly spectacular. Not sure how easy it would be to make a topic for it, as it's the kind of strange movie where I'm unable to understand the plot well or determine what all the roles are without the help of subtitles.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 13/11/2021, 23:56

For that i can help since the italian version is on youtube and i can tell you the roles of the charachters, just let me know and i will be very happy to do that !

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 18/11/2021, 16:41

I've started a topic for Benito Pacifico: it will be probably posted in a couple of weeks.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 18/11/2021, 23:36

Just want to say that nobody should let him/her/*self be deterred to work on any topic that appear in the list with my name in brackets. I ain't got the time to do much searching, these weeks (and probably months, with the exeption of my holidays)

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 05/12/2021, 9:02

The topic for Benito Pacifico is posted: now it's possible to remove his name from the first post. Thank you.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/12/2021, 18:36

I'm adding stuntman/actor Pietro Capanna to my works in progress.

He should be ready pretty quickly as he only has 16 roles listed on IMDb plus a few more found by myself - far less than I would have expected, but maybe once he has a topic more roles will appear

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/12/2021, 20:40

I've decided to add to big work pile by adding Edda Soligo and Llew Trotman to my list.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 02/01/2022, 15:54

I've added Robert Fiz to my works in progress, though I'm undecided if he belongs in Little-known actors or Occasional actors. On IMDb his 9 production credits outnumber his 7 acting credits, but with 4 additional acting roles found the acting roles now have the upper hand

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 04/01/2022, 18:21

and one more I figure I may as well add to my list is Furio Meniconi, since I found some undocumented roles for him while searching for his brother (and now vice-versa)

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/01/2022, 20:07

I'm adding a few Spanish actors to my works in progress

Hercules Cortes
Victor Israel
Hernan Reynoso
Vicente Roca