All moderators can edit the content of the lists. The important thing is to use a minimum of attention and follow this guide step-by-step.
1. Create the Profile pic
- Create the Profile pic
- Place the Profile pic on the List
- Template for a new topic of Profile pics
The requirements of the icon are that it must be square and at least 200x200px in size (but normally we shouldn't worry about its size, so we always use large images). Choose the name of the artist you want to make the icon.
Click right on the profile pic and than choose Copy image link
. Do not close this page, leave it open.
In another browser tab, open Lunapic editor site
, paste the link
and click on Go
Click on Crop
Select the Square shape
and than move the angles of the cutter. Remember that the face should be centered as much as possible and leave a bit of neck and a bit of sky above the hair if possible. Than click on Crop image
If the picture is too dark, follow this another step: on the top menu, choose Adjust
, Adjust High Levels
, and then act on the commands to improve the image.
When finished, click on Save
. The pic will download automatically on your download default folder. Now rename the file
by yourself with the actor's name.
2. Place the Profile pic on the List
Open the Topic List and click on Edit
The source code looks like this:
In the example below, we must add Gradioli, Antonio in alphabetical order, then after Gargiullo, Giorgio. Select the entire line
of Gargiullo and then Copy
and Paste under it
Return back to the tab of Gradioli, left open and copy his ID
Edit the row by replacing the ID number
and changing the name. Then delete the part relating to the attachment (the image) that we are going to insert now.
the pic in the post as always, as a normal attachment. Than Submit
If everything has been done correctly the page will look like this with the newly added icon.
- Don't use commas. There must be only those provided.
- It is not possible to leave a field empty: Field of competence (Actor - for multiple areas of expertise use the "&" and also the spaces), Name and Image must always be there.
- In case of errors (and appear as a result square images or codes scattered around), it is necessary to re-edit the post and correct the mistake, which can only be generated by the sintax: too many spaces in unexpected places, brackets deleted, commas in places not foreseen, wrong or deleted attachments, etc.