Quick Identifications

Let's try to identify the actors that you do not know
Quick identifications
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Rank 19
Posts: 923
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/06/2019, 11:39

Would that be Mario Castaldi on the right? Not an actor i'm familiar with as his entire career seems to have been after my usual 50's/60's peplum time frame. The film is A tu per tu (1984)
vlcsnap-2019-06-09-12h35m11s185.jpg

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 20
Posts: 1007
Location: Belgium

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 09/06/2019, 23:40

Re : Alessandro Tedeschi

this must be Alessandro in C'è un sentiero nel cielo (1957) as aircraft passenger
he is only visible in this screenshot
opnions
vlcsnap-00399.jpg
thanks rudy

User avatar
Johan Melle
Rank 42
Posts: 3480
Location: Norway

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Johan Melle » 10/06/2019, 0:31

PeplumParadise wrote:
09/06/2019, 11:39
Would that be Mario Castaldi on the right? Not an actor i'm familiar with as his entire career seems to have been after my usual 50's/60's peplum time frame. The film is A tu per tu (1984)vlcsnap-2019-06-09-12h35m11s185.jpg
Quite probably, yes, but I'm not 100% based on that picture.

van den bremt rudy wrote:
09/06/2019, 23:40
Re : Alessandro Tedeschi

this must be Alessandro in C'è un sentiero nel cielo (1957) as aircraft passenger
he is only visible in this screenshot
opnions

vlcsnap-00399.jpg
thanks rudy
Yes, but we already have this in his topic and filmography.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 20
Posts: 1007
Location: Belgium

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 10/06/2019, 21:12

Re : Arizona colt

does sombody know who this young man (lol) with the beard on the right is ?
any opinions
thanks
vlcsnap-00046.jpg
rudy

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Rank 27
Posts: 1727
Location: Italy

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 10/06/2019, 21:14

This is our old friend Umberto Salomone
viewtopic.php?t=190

Role already present in his topic i see.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 20
Posts: 1007
Location: Belgium

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 11/06/2019, 23:12

Re : Il tallone di achille (1952)

can you help me out especially with the first picture and the other ones ?
first picture who is the man with the white beard on the left ?
vlcsnap-00421.jpg
then i think i have found luigi scavran in 2nd picture
vlcsnap-00422.jpg
would be his most earlier movie till now

3rd picture i think i found ugo mari and Alessandro tedeschi (on the left)
vlcsnap-00424.jpg
opinions, thanks
rudy

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Rank 27
Posts: 1727
Location: Italy

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 11/06/2019, 23:16

The first man i don't know.

In the last picture there is also Franz Colangeli.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Rank 19
Posts: 923
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/06/2019, 23:27

van den bremt rudy wrote:
11/06/2019, 23:12
Re : Il tallone di achille (1952)

can you help me out especially with the first picture and the other ones ?
first picture who is the man with the white beard on the left ?
vlcsnap-00421.jpg

then i think i have found luigi scavran in 2nd picture

vlcsnap-00422.jpg
would be his most earlier movie till now

3rd picture i think i found ugo mari and Alessandro tedeschi (on the left)
vlcsnap-00424.jpg

opinions, thanks
rudy
In the second picture with Scavran it also looks like Romano Milani at the back with the moustache, Did you also see Mimmo Poli in this film? He should play a nurse

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Rank 19
Posts: 923
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/06/2019, 14:35

While I'm probably well qualified in identifying Mommo Poli myself at the moment, I'd like to get second opinions on this one just because it's a film that does not appear on any of Mimmo's filmographies. It's from The Crimson Pirate (1952), a major Hollywood production that was shot in Italy, but one which has failed thus far to provide any identified Italian supporting actors besides Umberto Sacripante and which I came upon just by chance today in a spooky coincidence while looking through my images from the film. I'd say I'm 99% certain that this is Mimmo, what do others think?
Snapshot-2015-10-31 at 01_49_31 PM-1017099882.png
Snapshot-2015-10-31 at 01_4931 PM-1017099882.png

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Rank 20
Posts: 1007
Location: Belgium

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/06/2019, 15:06

would be great if this is really mimmo, i leave it to the experts, but if so then that would be a great
discovery by you nick !
i saw this film in the past and that was and is still cinema a-papa !
(and if it is him, then that was a big omission in his film list)
rudy

Post Reply