Actor Actress from "La morte ha fatto l'uovo"

(Actor Actress from "La morte ha fatto l'uovo")

Quick identifications
Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Actor Actress from "La morte ha fatto l'uovo"

Post by Cinema Italiano » 19/09/2018, 18:47

Hello, I would like to identify a few credited actors new to me from "La morte ha fatto l'uovo" and I try to ask, if you know some of them, for your help:
Giancarlo Sisti from this website http://western-maniac.forum-pro.fr/t490 ... ght=sisti I found this pic
giancarlo sisti.png
and this in the movie - do you think he is the same actor ?
giancarlo sisti.jpg
Monica Millesi from here http://western-maniac.forum-pro.fr/t736 ... t=millesi in the last pic she is shown in the movie as a party guest
vlcsn275.jpg
but here (unfortunately I can't login in order to see the images) in cidb https://cinema-italiano-db.de/film.php?film=2053 she is credited as a prostitute so I don't know if she is the same actress

Vittorio André judging by the role in cidb, is him ?
04.jpg
Many thanks for reading all this.

Johan Melle

Re: Actor Actress from "La morte ha fatto l'uovo"

Post by Johan Melle » 19/09/2018, 18:55

Vittorio André is correct. He also appears uncredited in many, many films.

Monica Millesi does indeed play a prostitute. A blonde one, but I don't have the film available to make screenshots right now.

That western forum has it all wrong, btw! The pictures show three completely different actresses and none of them are Monica. The one in the first picture is Josiane Gibert, I think. I don't know about the others. I have some fotoromanzi with Monica so that's how I know her face.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 19/09/2018, 20:13

Johan Melle wrote:
19/09/2018, 18:55
Vittorio André is correct. He also appears uncredited in many, many films.

Monica Millesi does indeed play a prostitute. A blonde one, but I don't have the film available to make screenshots right now.

That western forum has it all wrong, btw! The pictures show three completely different actresses and none of them are Monica. The one in the first picture is Josiane Gibert, I think. I don't know about the others. I have some fotoromanzi with Monica so that's how I know her face.
Dear Johan, thank you very much for your usual kindness, I didn't know that the French western forum is so unreliable. In the Italian version of the movie in a scene Giulio Donnini calls the actress in the first pic "Monica" but I post anyway the actresses who play a blonde prostitute. Many thanks again :ciao:
07.jpg
14.jpg
13.jpg
12.jpg
08.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 19/09/2018, 20:55

Yes, that's Monica Millesi in the first picture, with the blue and yellow flowered dress.

Only happy to help, of course, so always feel free to post pictures of unidentified actors :)

Btw, I think you are right about Giancarlo Sisti, but I don't really know him...

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 19/09/2018, 23:12

This is Giancarlo Sisti on the cidb
https://cinema-italiano-db.de/darstelle ... eller=1354

And i can found at least a photo of him on the site (not the others because i still can't make login or register)
sisti cinema.jpg
What do you think is the same man ?
We can maybe check also the other movies.

And little ot i know Vittorio Andrè very well too, i was thinking about open a topic for him, so maybe he will be here soon too :p

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 20/09/2018, 12:16

Ciavazzaro wrote:
19/09/2018, 23:12
This is Giancarlo Sisti on the cidb
https://cinema-italiano-db.de/darstelle ... eller=1354

And i can found at least a photo of him on the site (not the others because i still can't make login or register)
sisti cinema.jpg

What do you think is the same man ?
We can maybe check also the other movies.

And little ot i know Vittorio Andrè very well too, i was thinking about open a topic for him, so maybe he will be here soon too :p
Hi Mauro, personally I feel quite sure that he is the same man in all these pics:
from http://western-maniac.forum-pro.fr/t490 ... ight=sisti
vlcsn694.jpg
vlcs1665.jpg
vlcs1664.jpg
and from http://www.pollanetsquad.it/scheda.php? ... re&cod=348 (probably posted by vecchiaguardia)
348_00.jpg

but it's very difficult for me to find a resemblance between the pic in the first post and all the others. Let's hope to have other opinions, btw please open the Vittorio André thread :ciao:

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 21/09/2018, 1:47

I think you've identified Sisti correctly. He has the same long nose and clear blue eyes.

Btw, is this the restored and much longer version of La morte ha fatto l'uovo that you have? If so, I'm curious to know if you've managed to find Kitty Swan in these additional scenes.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 21/09/2018, 17:46

Johan Melle wrote:
21/09/2018, 1:47
I think you've identified Sisti correctly. He has the same long nose and clear blue eyes.

Btw, is this the restored and much longer version of La morte ha fatto l'uovo that you have? If so, I'm curious to know if you've managed to find Kitty Swan in these additional scenes.
Hi Johan, thank you for your confirmation of Giancarlo Sisti. This is the version from Nucleus Films that was in crowdfunding together with Lady Frankenstein. It runs at 24 fps for a total duration of 104 minutes. Giulio Questi said that the movie was originally 120 minutes long. Watching this version it's easy to understand it is true because the added scenes with Renato Romano are absolutely disconnected from the plot. I looked a few pics of Kitty Swan that I didn't know and I'm afraid she doesn't appear, but I'll post soon the remaining pics of the actresses for a double check.

Cinema Italiano

Post by Cinema Italiano » 23/09/2018, 15:04

I think Kitty Swan doesn't appear in this version of the movie . The last credited actors (that I don't know) are: Cleofe Del Cile, Rina De Filippo, Livio Ferraro, Mario Guizzardi, Barbara Pignaton, Ludmil Trifonof and Ugo Adinolfi (as c.s.c. so maybe he's not present).
Barbara Pignaton is 100% this actress from "Agamennone" (1968) and to me she seems to be the same actress. What do you think ?
100.jpg
101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg
Cleofe Del Cile has the main female role in "Dagli archivi della polizia criminale" (1973) and so probably the credit is right (Margot) but I'm not able to recognize her in "La morte ha fatto l'uovo"
104.jpg
Watching the movie I thought they could be Dolores Calò and Maria Tedeschi but now I think they just are a little similar and that's all.
105.jpg
106.jpg
Just in case you should recognize anyone, many thanks.
107.jpg
108.jpg
109.jpg
110.jpg
111.jpg
112.jpg
113.jpg
114.jpg
115.jpg
116.jpg
117.jpg
118.jpg
119.jpg
120.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 23/09/2018, 23:15

I really don't know what to think about Barbara Pignaton. None of these unknown actresses really look like her....

As for Maria Tedeschi, then yes, it's just a lookalike, but Dolores Calò is definitely her! Great find!

As for Cleofe Del Cile, I think she could be this woman
Death Laid An Egg - Maybe Cleofe.jpg
I'd love to hear other opinions, though

And I know the woman in red in this photo
Death Laid An Egg - Michaela Fermi.jpg
Her name is Michaela Fermi. She's a fotoromanzo actress

As for Kitty Swan, I read a little article from the 1960s about her and it's specifically mentioned that she's appeared in this film. I've never found her in the ordinary version, though, and was hoping she might be in this extended cut, but she must have been cut or simply not be visible.