Where to put her ?

Quick identifications
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Where to put her ?

Post by Ciavazzaro » 02/12/2018, 0:00

Since before Emiliano said he had discovered roles for the woman in perchè quelle strane gocce topic, i decided to open a topic for her in order that Emiliano can put them, but seeing the imdb page of the actress i see she is credited in 9 movies and uncredited only in one (i have already check many of the movies and she is credited indeed)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0135462/?re ... _fc_cl_t10

So i wonder if they are too many credited roles for her to be put in the generiche section, or if she have to be put in the actress section.

Is important to see also if the roles from Emiliano are generici one or acting one.

What do you think guys ?

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Where to put her ?

Post by Emiliano » 02/12/2018, 11:55

Ciavazzaro wrote:
02/12/2018, 0:00
Since before Emiliano said he had discovered roles for the woman in perchè quelle strane gocce topic, i decided to open a topic for her in order that Emiliano can put them, but seeing the imdb page of the actress i see she is credited in 9 movies and uncredited only in one (i have already check many of the movies and she is credited indeed)
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0135462/?re ... _fc_cl_t10

So i wonder if they are too many credited roles for her to be put in the generiche section, or if she have to be put in the actress section.

Is important to see also if the roles from Emiliano are generici one or acting one.

What do you think guys ?
I moved her in Generiche section, so for what I could see for now, she has only these types of roles or she appears with a "figurazione speciale".

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 02/12/2018, 16:53

Thank you Emiliano, this was the reason why i wanted to see your roles, after seeing that the size and the fact they are not credited, i agree is very right to be put in the generiche section.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 02/12/2018, 22:42

Ciavazzaro wrote:
02/12/2018, 16:53
Thank you Emiliano, this was the reason why i wanted to see your roles, after seeing that the size and the fact they are not credited, i agree is very right to be put in the generiche section.
What is her role in La famiglia Benvenuti ?

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 02/12/2018, 22:43

I forgot to tell, she is a woman mistaken by Enrico Maria Salerno for a woman named Bice (played by Bice Valori) in the credit she is written as "presunta Bice" so false Bice can be correct i think.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 02/12/2018, 22:48

Ciavazzaro wrote:
02/12/2018, 22:43
I forgot to tell, she is a woman mistaken by Enrico Maria Salerno for a woman named Bice (played by Bice Valori) in the credit she is written as "presunta Bice" so false Bice can be correct i think.
Perfect. I've updated it by giving your author's name to the images.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 02/12/2018, 22:52

Thank you, her filmography is getting bigger, on imdb there are other movies to check in which she is credited, so i will try to help too.