Name: Emiliano

Re: YOUTUBE VIDEO

Post by Emiliano » 23/04/2019, 0:45

I'll try to get it.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 23/04/2019, 0:46

You can see that woman also in the pics from Arriva Dorrelik that have been posted here on the forum.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 23/04/2019, 1:10

Can I suggest that you stay with each image a little longer before shifting? It will give the camera time to focus and make the image clearer and it's a little easier for us to see without having to pause so much.

The woman at 3:03 in the second video is Silvana Manni and she's not the same as the actress with the pearls in La morte ha fatto l'uovo. That actress does appear in some fotoromanzi (but only uncredited) and like you say she's also in Arriva Dorellik (in the wedding scene). She's also a party guest at the start of Franco, Ciccio e le vedove allegre.

For me, the most interesting is the discovery of Severino D'Ottavi, because in the only fotoromanzo I have where he is credited, he's credited only as Dottavi. He's absolutely a generico! I've seen him in various peplum movies.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 23/04/2019, 1:14

Thank you for the suggestions i have made video faster in order to make pause, but as you said is better the other way.

Great for Severino i was sure he must be a generico, but since im not a big fan of peplum so far i wasn't able to found him in any movies, now i will begin to know him better when we will see the peplum roles.

Very interesting for Silvana who is credited in only 2 movies according to imdb, i think she can be considered a generica too.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 23/04/2019, 1:19

Ciavazzaro wrote:
23/04/2019, 1:14
Very interesting for Silvana who is credited in only 2 movies according to imdb, i think she can be considered a generica too.
I don't know if we can consider her that until we actually find her in some movies. So far, we haven't found her in any.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 23/04/2019, 1:22

My mistake !
The movies Dorrellik and Franco e ciccio you were reffering to are the woman in la morte ha fatto l'uovo and not Silvana, im sorry !

As you told we know the face of Silvana, so we will have to see if we found her in other movies than the two credited one

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 23/07/2019, 0:26

And now a new video with possible generici

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rXHrlK ... e=youtu.be

The last one i think is probably the son of Mara Carisi, i will open a topic for him since i have found a movie with him, but by looking at his face he is very similar to Mara and in that fotoromanzo they play mother and son.

Also im sure that old woman is a very familiar face i must have seen her in other movies.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 05/11/2019, 22:50

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/12/2019, 0:07

Here the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C8a3DQC75Q&t=73s

So guys do you think the older woman from second 7 until 3'00 minute is the same of this woman:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=529

I think she is her, but what do you think ?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/12/2019, 0:14

Not the same woman in my opinion.

Though the Anna Spogli in this video is obviously the same as Annamaria Spogli who appears at the start of L'uccello...