Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/09/2020, 10:47

van den bremt rudy wrote:
22/09/2020, 10:39
I have brightened pictures 1 and 2 maybe we have luck to identify someone now
thank you

vlcsnap-00283 3.jpg
vlcsnap-00286 3.jpg
It looks like probably Giovanni in 1 and Franco or Giancarlo in 2, but the images are still very soft to make definite identifications. From my posts for Mauro Mannatrizio and Fortunato Arena it looks like I have a better copy so I will take a look later, but must go out now

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/09/2020, 14:47

van den bremt rudy wrote:
22/09/2020, 10:39
I have brightened pictures 1 and 2 maybe we have luck to identify someone now
thank you

vlcsnap-00283 3.jpg
vlcsnap-00286 3.jpg
Here you go, turns out there were actually 5 Ukmars in the scene, the only one missing was Sergio.

In addition to Clemente you have:-

Bruno (who is also seen later as a bodyguard)
bruno.jpg
bruno2.jpg
bruno3.jpg
bruno4.jpg
bruno5.jpg

Franco
franco.jpg
franco3.jpg
franco4.jpg

Giancarlo
giancarlo.jpg
giancarlo2.jpg
giancarlo3.jpg

Giovanni
giovanni.jpg
giovanni2.jpg
giovanni3.jpg
giovanni5.jpg
giovanni6.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 22/09/2020, 18:50

Clemente Ukmar is currently listed as appearing in Bomber (1982) as Thug in bar fight. Looks to me like he also has a second role too, playing a soldier involved in that very same bar fight. What do you say?
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar1.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar2.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar3.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar4.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/09/2020, 19:18

Johan Melle wrote:
22/09/2020, 18:50
Clemente Ukmar is currently listed as appearing in Bomber (1982) as Thug in bar fight. Looks to me like he also has a second role too, playing a soldier involved in that very same bar fight. What do you say?
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar1.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar2.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar3.jpg
Bomber - Clemente Ukmar4.jpg
I can see similarities but I don't think it's him, this stuntman looks substantially fatter than the other shots of Clemente (or indeed any other shots of Clemente), who I don't think ever got quite this fat, and the features don't seem right somehow. In the 3rd shot he seems somewhat like Sergio, but not in the others.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 22/09/2020, 19:49

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/09/2020, 19:18
I can see similarities but I don't think it's him, this stuntman looks substantially fatter than the other shots of Clemente (or indeed any other shots of Clemente), who I don't think ever got quite this fat, and the features don't seem right somehow. In the 3rd shot he seems somewhat like Sergio, but not in the others.
He does look a bit odd due to the expressions and it's hard to get a really clear shot of him, but I don't think he's really that fat. Here are a few more shots
Bomber - Ukmar Bro.jpg

I think he has a lot of the classic Ukmar features, but he's definitely not Sergio, and not Franco either. He really doesn't seem like Giovanni or Giancarlo either, so if really he is an Ukmar, I can't see him being anyone other than Clemente.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/09/2020, 20:06

Johan Melle wrote:
22/09/2020, 19:49
PeplumParadise wrote:
He does look a bit odd due to the expressions and it's hard to get a really clear shot of him, but I don't think he's really that fat. Here are a few more shots
Bomber - Ukmar Bro.jpg

I think he has a lot of the classic Ukmar features, but he's definitely not Sergio, and not Franco either. He really doesn't seem like Giovanni or Giancarlo either, so if really he is an Ukmar, I can't see him being anyone other than Clemente.
I can see it more clearly that it's him in those shots, I guess he was caught at odd angles in the first batch making him look strange - I'm sure we miss a few like that when the only shots we can get are odd looking ones. Let's hear what Carlos or FatmanDan think to be sure.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 22/09/2020, 22:03

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/09/2020, 20:06
I can see it more clearly that it's him in those shots, I guess he was caught at odd angles in the first batch making him look strange - I'm sure we miss a few like that when the only shots we can get are odd looking ones. Let's hear what Carlos or FatmanDan think to be sure.
Yeah... the few clear shots are the ones that probably look the least like him, but you get a better impression from watching in slow motion. Yes, I'd like to hear some more opinions too.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/09/2020, 18:14

IMDb credits Osiride Pevarello as playing a "Townsman during fire" in Cosi sia. The only man seen who bears a resemblance to Osiride is this one, not very clear but I think clear enough to say that it is definitely NOT Osiride. I think he looks like he could instead be our Bearded Balding Man, who we already have credited from the film as a saloon customer.

IMDb also mis-credits Franco Gula as appearing, where someone has clearly mistaken him for another actor.
screenshot44.jpg
screenshot46.jpg
screenshot47.jpg

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 23/09/2020, 22:54

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/09/2020, 20:06
Johan Melle wrote:
22/09/2020, 19:49
PeplumParadise wrote:
Bomber - Ukmar Bro.jpg

Yep, looks like Clemente...
vlcsnap-2020-09-23-15h46m36s197.jpg

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 23/09/2020, 23:06

PeplumParadise wrote:
23/09/2020, 18:14
IMDb credits Osiride Pevarello as playing a "Townsman during fire" in Cosi sia. The only man seen who bears a resemblance to Osiride is this one, not very clear but I think clear enough to say that it is definitely NOT Osiride. I think he looks like he could instead be our Bearded Balding Man, who we already have credited from the film as a saloon customer.
About where is this scene in Così sia? I don't have a pic from this scene.