Quick identifications

Quick identifications
Johan Melle

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Johan Melle » 07/06/2020, 14:10

cinemaitaliano wrote:
07/06/2020, 12:44
Hi, do you think she can be Giovanna Sanfilippo from Sbamm! (1980) ?
No, this is not Giovanna. I don't know who this woman is, but she does look somewhat familiar.

Anyway, the man on the far left in this picture you posted of Alfredo Capitani is the so-called "Old Bald Elegant Man", so maybe you can add pics to his topic too?
Sbamm - Old Bald Elegant.jpg

We also have this picture of Giovanni Morosi and Alba Maiolini from the film, but it could do with an upgrade and we currently do not know the roles they are playing. Can you help?
Sbamm - Morosi + Maiolini.jpg

The current pics of Rossana Canghiari, Mario Castaldi, Luciano Zanussi, Giuseppe Marrocu, Bruno Alias and Maria Tedeschi could perhaps also benefit from an upgrade if you have pics of them.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/06/2020, 17:45

I'm thinking this is probably Fruit Man in yet another Fellini role, as the man lighting the bonfire in Amarcord. Any opinions?
screenshot 2.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot5.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 07/06/2020, 18:17

Looks like him in the last two pics. Less so in the first two, so I can't say for sure.

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 07/06/2020, 19:23

Johan Melle wrote:
07/06/2020, 14:10
cinemaitaliano wrote:
07/06/2020, 12:44
Hi, do you think she can be Giovanna Sanfilippo from Sbamm! (1980) ?
No, this is not Giovanna. I don't know who this woman is, but she does look somewhat familiar.

Anyway, the man on the far left in this picture you posted of Alfredo Capitani is the so-called "Old Bald Elegant Man", so maybe you can add pics to his topic too?
Sbamm - Old Bald Elegant.jpg

We also have this picture of Giovanni Morosi and Alba Maiolini from the film, but it could do with an upgrade and we currently do not know the roles they are playing. Can you help?
Sbamm - Morosi + Maiolini.jpg

The current pics of Rossana Canghiari, Mario Castaldi, Luciano Zanussi, Giuseppe Marrocu, Bruno Alias and Maria Tedeschi could perhaps also benefit from an upgrade if you have pics of them.
Many thanks. I'm gonna post the pics with the roles in the next hours.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/06/2020, 7:28

Could this just possibly be Mario Ghignone under the blonde wig and false beard in Giulio Cesare, il conquistatore delle Gallie? He seems to have his scowl!
uk27.jpg
uk42.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 08/06/2020, 14:23

PeplumParadise wrote:
08/06/2020, 7:28
Could this just possibly be Mario Ghignone under the blonde wig and false beard in Giulio Cesare, il conquistatore delle Gallie? He seems to have his scowl!uk27.jpguk42.jpg
Man, that's a hard one! Trying to focus on just his face on not the very distracting blonde beard and hair, I do see the resemblance. You might very well be right, but I can't quite decide. Any other opinions...?

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/06/2020, 14:27

Johan Melle wrote:
08/06/2020, 14:23

Man, that's a hard one! Trying to focus on just his face on not the very distracting blonde beard and hair, I do see the resemblance. You might very well be right, but I can't quite decide. Any other opinions...?
Unfortunately I don't think anyone else is very familiar with him yet, maybe Carlos? The shape of the face seems right as do the eyes and nose, and it looks as if he could have that identifying mole on his cheek - if only the image were slightly sharper to be sure

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/06/2020, 15:22

Found this picture of the movie Quel giorno dio no c'era (1971)
could the german on the left be Ravaioli, or am i wrong, it's only a hinch
opinions
quelgiornodiononcera1 (1).png

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 08/06/2020, 16:07

PeplumParadise wrote:
08/06/2020, 14:27
Johan Melle wrote:
08/06/2020, 14:23

Unfortunately I don't think anyone else is very familiar with him yet, maybe Carlos? The shape of the face seems right as do the eyes and nose, and it looks as if he could have that identifying mole on his cheek - if only the image were slightly sharper to be sure
Well, there's always the hope that a better version will show of somewhere, but in the meantime, I'm thinking this is good enough to be added as an uncertain ID at the very least. I'd love to hear what Carlos thinks, though, of course.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 08/06/2020, 16:08

van den bremt rudy wrote:
08/06/2020, 15:22
Found this picture of the movie Quel giorno dio no c'era (1971)
could the german on the left be Ravaioli, or am i wrong, it's only a hinch
opinions

quelgiornodiononcera1 (1).png
I can't say based on that shot. Are there no other shots of this actor?