Quick Identifications

Let's try to identify the actors that you do not know
Quick identifications
User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7833
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/01/2020, 9:37

You don't see him more clearly, but I think that is probably Angelo Boscariol as the soldier rear centre, partly hidden by Nico Pepe's head in Le sette folgori di Assur
wg280.jpg

User avatar
Emiliano
Moderator
Posts: 3135
Joined: Aug 26, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Emiliano » 19/01/2020, 10:00

PeplumParadise wrote:
19/01/2020, 9:37
You don't see him more clearly, but I think that is probably Angelo Boscariol as the soldier rear centre, partly hidden by Nico Pepe's head in Le sette folgori di Assurwg280.jpg
I am not able to recognize him here. :new_thinking: It looks like him, of course but I'm not sure.

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2793
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 19/01/2020, 14:19

I think the bearded man on the right is Alberto Venturi.

And i would say yes about Boscariol.

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 7853
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Johan Melle » 19/01/2020, 15:02

Ciavazzaro wrote:
19/01/2020, 14:19
I think the bearded man on the right is Alberto Venturi.

And i would say yes about Boscariol.
Yes, Venturi for sure! Not sure about Boscariol, but maybe.

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 3042
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/01/2020, 0:54

Re : Gustavo Giorgi

I think i have identified our new generico in the movie Peccato che sia una canaglia (1954)
first he is on the telephone and later on he gives chocolate coins to S Loren and V de Sica (he is a salesman)
is it him ?
vlcsnap-00967.jpg
vlcsnap-00970.jpg
vlcsnap-00971.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7833
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/01/2020, 7:28

van den bremt rudy wrote:
21/01/2020, 0:54
Re : Gustavo Giorgi

I think i have identified our new generico in the movie Peccato che sia una canaglia (1954)
first he is on the telephone and later on he gives chocolate coins to S Loren and V de Sica (he is a salesman)
is it him ?

vlcsnap-00967.jpg
vlcsnap-00970.jpg
vlcsnap-00971.jpg
Yes! That's him for sure

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Posts: 3042
Joined: Aug 29, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/01/2020, 22:43

Is this also Gustavo Giorgi in La strada (1954) as guest at the wedding ?
you see him only for a few seconds
looking on his build and hair it could be him, i didn't found anyone else who looks like him in the movie
opinion
vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00003.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7833
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/01/2020, 22:44

van den bremt rudy wrote:
21/01/2020, 22:43
Is this also Gustavo Giorgi in La strada (1954) as guest at the wedding ?
you see him only for a few seconds
looking on his build and hair it could be him, i didn't found anyone else who looks like him in the movie
opinion

vlcsnap-00001.jpg
vlcsnap-00003.jpg
No, for me that's not him

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 7833
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/01/2020, 23:21

You only see half his head at the right of the screen, but I think that may be Severino D'Ottavi in Io, io, io.... e gli altri
vlcsnap-2020-01-21-23h16m37s550.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-01-21-23h16m50s206.jpg

User avatar
Ciavazzaro
Moderator
Posts: 2793
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Italy
Contact:

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by Ciavazzaro » 21/01/2020, 23:23

For me he is him !

Post Reply