Quick Identifications

Let's try to identify the actors that you do not know
Quick identifications
PeplumParadise

Re: Quick Identifications

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/09/2020, 19:28

Looking through Felici's topic, the bearded actor to the right of Ricciardi in Il ladro di Bagdad caught my eye as maybe another role for Armando Fracassi. Any opinions?
Snapshot-2019-12-16 at 04_11_11 PM-1635610022.jpg

cinemaitaliano

Post by cinemaitaliano » 08/09/2020, 20:17

Johan Melle wrote:
08/09/2020, 17:27
This girl here is actually Michele Starck
Salon Starck.jpg

And I believe this is Alexandra Bogojevic
Salon Bogojevic.jpg

The second girl might be Persichetti, yes, but she ought to be visible in other scenes as well.
Thank you very much for your feedback, Johan, very kind as usual, you're right on Loretta Persichetti, the pic is not very good. Maybe she appears also in other scenes but I wasn't able to recognize her. In this movie most of the actresses change completely their look 2 or 3 times (for example Malisa Longo, Paola Senatore, Sara Sperati, Rosemarie Lindt etc.) and in some cases for me it's difficult to recognize them in all the different scenes. A few days ago I saved this girl as Michele Starck and the second one as Alexandra Bogojevic. Do you think I was wrong or maybe they are the same actresses with a different look ?
1976 Salon Kitty m.jpg
1976 Salon Kitty.jpg

Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 08/09/2020, 20:36

Oh yes !!!
That's Fracassi !

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 08/09/2020, 21:25

cinemaitaliano wrote:
08/09/2020, 20:17
Thank you very much for your feedback, Johan, very kind as usual, you're right on Loretta Persichetti, the pic is not very good. Maybe she appears also in other scenes but I wasn't able to recognize her. In this movie most of the actresses change completely their look 2 or 3 times (for example Malisa Longo, Paola Senatore, Sara Sperati, Rosemarie Lindt etc.) and in some cases for me it's difficult to recognize them in all the different scenes. A few days ago I saved this girl as Michele Starck and the second one as Alexandra Bogojevic. Do you think I was wrong or maybe they are the same actresses with a different look ?
1976 Salon Kitty m.jpg1976 Salon Kitty.jpg
You're right. It's Starck and Bogojevic in those pics as well, and yes, most of the girls do change their looks completely throughout the film and that doesn't make identifications any easier!

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 11/09/2020, 21:39

Renato Terra Caizzi as one of the thugs involved in the fight in Le notti bianche (1957) is currently marked as an uncertain ID. The scene is indeed very dark and he's in constant movement, but this is a clearer print and from these pics I would say it's really Renato. What do the rest of you think?
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra1.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra2.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra3.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra4.jpg

van den bremt rudy

Post by van den bremt rudy » 11/09/2020, 21:42

Yes, it could be him, seeing his dark hair and face
when you look to his roles in these years, then i would go for a yes

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/09/2020, 7:08

Johan Melle wrote:
11/09/2020, 21:39
Renato Terra Caizzi as one of the thugs involved in the fight in Le notti bianche (1957) is currently marked as an uncertain ID. The scene is indeed very dark and he's in constant movement, but this is a clearer print and from these pics I would say it's really Renato. What do the rest of you think?
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra1.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra2.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra3.jpg
Notti Bianche - Renato Terra4.jpg
Yes, definitely Renato. The old copy I had you really couldn't make out the features of anybody in this scene.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/09/2020, 9:45

Okay, thank you both. I've replaced the old pics in Renato's topic and removed the uncertain tag from his filmography.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/09/2020, 10:11

Could this be Liana Del Balzo in episode 1 of Caravaggio (1967)? She's credited as Liliana Del Balzo among the additional actors with no role descriptions attached to them. Typically those roles will be very, very small, and the only woman that looks like her is this one who is present at a dinner. The shape of the nose and the smile seem similar, but this woman seems a bit too young, though that could be due to the wig and print being a bit soft. Opinions?
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo1.jpg
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo2.jpg
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo3.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/09/2020, 10:32

Johan Melle wrote:
12/09/2020, 10:11
Could this be Liana Del Balzo in episode 1 of Caravaggio (1967)? She's credited as Liliana Del Balzo among the additional actors with no role descriptions attached to them. Typically those roles will be very, very small, and the only woman that looks like her is this one who is present at a dinner. The shape of the nose and the smile seem similar, but this woman seems a bit too young, though that could be due to the wig and print being a bit soft. Opinions?
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo1.jpg
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo2.jpg
Caravaggio 1 - Liana Del Balzo3.jpg
The profile looks like her, as you say she does appear a little young for 1967, but that could be down to lighting, the dark wig and make-up, and since she is credited then it must almost certainly be her. And with a 3rd possibility for what her full name might be, adding Liliana to Eliana and Giuliana!