Doppio delitto (1977) cast and credits

Quick identifications
Johan Melle

Doppio delitto (1977) cast and credits

Post by Johan Melle » 17/04/2019, 18:15

Antonio Spinnato and Catharina Dahlin are supposed to be credited in the Doppio delitto (1977), but the version I have (from an old TV broadcast) is missing the first seconds where the actors are credited. It does, however, include the end credits, in which the following actors are credited
Doppio Delitto End Credits.jpg

As you can see, neither Spinnato nor Dahlin are listed in the end credits. They could of course be listed in the opening credits instead, but this seems very, very improbable because their roles are truly microscopic.

Spinnato only appears for some seconds as a waiter at the bar
Doppio Delitto - Antonio Spinnato1.jpg
Doppio Delitto - Antonio Spinnato2.jpg

Catharina Dahlin is supposed to play a certain Edith, but after searching and searching, the only one I think can be her is this blonde woman seen in the window for a few seconds
Doppio Delitto - Catharina Dahlin.jpg
Not 100% sure, though. What do you think? Is this her?

Anyway, I think they are both uncredited, and that the reason they're listed as credited on the IMDb is because they are both listed in the cast list for Doppio delitto (1977) in the DCI
Doppio Delitto DCI Cast.jpg

Notice that Spinnato is listed as playing il domestico, though. This is incorrect. And the role name of Edith assigned to Dahlin is hardly accurate either. Again, I think they're both uncredited, but just to check: does anyone have a version of this movie that includes the full opening credits?

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Doppio delitto (1977) cast and credits

Post by Emiliano » 17/04/2019, 20:39

Johan Melle wrote:
17/04/2019, 18:15
Unfortunately I don't have this movie. The girl on the window is absolutely Catharina.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 17/04/2019, 20:41

Here there are the opening credits, but there's no trace of our two darlings https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kPgAT9LxKE

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/04/2019, 20:47

Great! Thank you! Well, then we can say for sure that they're uncredited :)