Generici from Emanuelle e gli ultimi cannibali

Quick identifications
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 31/07/2022, 3:11

oh yes this is another generica i know by long time, but always forget to post a topic for her, i remember in that document im afraid there was not her name.

But now i remember that Alessio did post part of another document, maybe her name is in that, since Alessio di Rocco is on facebook, maybe someone on the forum can ask him, trought it
From what i remember speaking with him some times on that and other forums he is a very nice person who always answers,and for sure he must still have the copy of that document in his pc, we can ask him

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 31/07/2022, 3:15

Ciavazzaro wrote:
31/07/2022, 3:11
oh yes this is another generica i know by long time, but always forget to post a topic for her, i remember in that document im afraid there was not her name.

But now i remember that Alessio did post part of another document, maybe her name is in that, since Alessio di Rocco is on facebook, maybe someone on the forum can ask him, trought it
From what i remember speaking with him some times on that and other forums he is a very nice person who always answers,and for sure he must still have the copy of that document in his pc, we can ask him
Yeah, same with me and the faux Marrocu, but now that he finally has a topic, I'm finding new roles, so this lady absolutely needs her own topic too :)