Remo De Angelis in Massacro della foresta nera (1965)

Quick identifications
ChristofferSlotte

Remo De Angelis in Massacro della foresta nera (1965)

Post by ChristofferSlotte » 31/08/2019, 7:33

Massacro della foresta nera is one of my favorites. Strangely enough Remo De Angelis is credited in the film as an actor but I am almost certain that he doesn't appear. The role attributed to him is probably played by Jugoslav actor Janez Vrhovec. I think the Italian database CIDB has De Angelis' name under the photo.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Remo De Angelis in Massacro della foresta nera (1965)

Post by PeplumParadise » 31/08/2019, 12:10

ChristofferSlotte wrote:
31/08/2019, 7:33
Massacro della foresta nera is one of my favorites. Strangely enough Remo De Angelis is credited in the film as an actor but I am almost certain that he doesn't appear. The role attributed to him is probably played by Jugoslav actor Janez Vrhovec. I think the Italian database CIDB has De Angelis' name under the photo.
I'm not sure who did the screen shots on CIDb for that one, it's not one of mine as I'm still editing images for this film and have yet to go through it identifying actors, but the image ascribed to De Angelis clearly isn't him.

I'm pretty sure this is De Angelis at the start of the film.
uk4.jpg
uk5.jpg

ChristofferSlotte

Re: Remo De Angelis in Massacro della foresta nera (1965)

Post by ChristofferSlotte » 03/09/2019, 22:16

that really looks like Remo. This officer is later hit and does a stair fall, so he could well be played by a stunter like Remo. The character name sounds like Marcus Saturninus. I wonder what Remo did in All'ombra delle aquile. I think I saw a barbarian warrior in the end who looked like him a little