(Italian stuntmen before 1969)

Quick identifications
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

stuntmen before 1969

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/03/2024, 15:25

Stuntman Mike wrote:
07/03/2024, 14:32
- I’ve tried to identified Franco Dell’Acqua (the fifth male brother) but is very diffcult. Of all the brothers, he is the one who has worked the least in cinema and most of his performances involve fire. Often his face is never recognisable.
- About Fernanda Dell’Acqua, Anna Maria Zamperla and the Mannoia sisters: It would be nice to be able to open at least one topic about a stuntwoman. The problem is that the women are almost always stunt doubles, difficult to see them as a character, therefore unidentifiable. Maybe easier with Nella Gambini. I need to do a check.
Franco appears along with his brothers in this Stracult episode, though since it dates from the 2000's it isn't ideal for identifying him from 30 years earlier. He seems to most resemble Arnaldo, so it's not impossible that some of the ID's for Arnaldo may actually be Franco.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR-SvDnTRoY

We did make some attempt to identify Fernanda when we were starting the topics for the other Dell'Aqua's, but weren't able to conclusively identify her in any films.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=339&hilit=fernanda ... 500#p35039

Stuntman Mike
Name: Matteo

stuntmen before 1969

Post by Stuntman Mike » 07/03/2024, 15:56

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/03/2024, 15:25
Stuntman Mike wrote:
07/03/2024, 14:32
- I’ve tried to identified Franco Dell’Acqua (the fifth male brother) but is very diffcult. Of all the brothers, he is the one who has worked the least in cinema and most of his performances involve fire. Often his face is never recognisable.
- About Fernanda Dell’Acqua, Anna Maria Zamperla and the Mannoia sisters: It would be nice to be able to open at least one topic about a stuntwoman. The problem is that the women are almost always stunt doubles, difficult to see them as a character, therefore unidentifiable. Maybe easier with Nella Gambini. I need to do a check.
Franco appears along with his brothers in this Stracult episode, though since it dates from the 2000's it isn't ideal for identifying him from 30 years earlier. He seems to most resemble Arnaldo, so it's not impossible that some of the ID's for Arnaldo may actually be Franco.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZR-SvDnTRoY

We did make some attempt to identify Fernanda when we were starting the topics for the other Dell'Aqua's, but weren't able to conclusively identify her in any films.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=339&hilit=fernanda ... 500#p35039
Yes I knew the interview with all the Dell’Acqua’s beothers. And as you say, it remains difficult to recognize Franco at a young age.