Unknown Ukmars

Quick identifications
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Unknown Ukmars

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/07/2020, 10:48

I'm a bit confused by Una lunga fila di croci, Franco is credited and IMDb says Bruno and Sergio should appear, yet what we have here looks to be Clemente and Giancarlo (plus there's Giovanni who I have already posted), so where are Franco (who IMDb says plays Cherokee - or Cerockee as they spell it), Bruno and Sergio?
screenshot25.jpg
screenshot23.jpg
screenshot32.jpg
screenshot34.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/07/2020, 13:50

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/07/2020, 10:48
I'm a bit confused by Una lunga fila di croci, Franco is credited and IMDb says Bruno and Sergio should appear, yet what we have here looks to be Clemente and Giancarlo (plus there's Giovanni who I have already posted), so where are Franco (who IMDb says plays Cherokee - or Cerockee as they spell it), Bruno and Sergio?screenshot25.jpgscreenshot23.jpgscreenshot32.jpgscreenshot34.jpg
I don't have any good explanation or know if Franco, Bruno and Sergio appear elsewhere in the film, but I agree: that's definitely Clemente and Giancarlo.

carlos
Name: Carl

Post by carlos » 12/07/2020, 17:38

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/07/2020, 10:48
I'm a bit confused by Una lunga fila di croci, Franco is credited and IMDb says Bruno and Sergio should appear, yet what we have here looks to be Clemente and Giancarlo (plus there's Giovanni who I have already posted), so where are Franco (who IMDb says plays Cherokee - or Cerockee as they spell it), Bruno and Sergio?screenshot25.jpgscreenshot23.jpgscreenshot32.jpgscreenshot34.jpg
I don't have a pic for Bruno but Franco is hidden under a wig :) and here's the pic I have for Sergio
FrancoUkmar (Fargo henchman 3) NoRoom.jpg
SergioUkmar (Santana bandit 3) NoRoom.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 29/08/2020, 19:06

I'm not sure if this is Giancarlo in Ah sì? E io lo dico a Zzzzorro!, unfortunately he's mostly slightly out of focus in the background. Any opinions?
giancarlo.jpg
giancarlo2.jpg
giancarlo4.jpg

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 29/08/2020, 19:25

Hard one. A definite maybe from me:-)))

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 29/08/2020, 19:31

PeplumParadise wrote:
29/08/2020, 19:06
I'm not sure if this is Giancarlo in Ah sì? E io lo dico a Zzzzorro!, unfortunately he's mostly slightly out of focus in the background. Any opinions?
giancarlo.jpggiancarlo2.jpggiancarlo4.jpg
I think it probably is.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/10/2020, 13:42

I can't quite decide if these are Bruno and Franco in Morgan il pirata. Both perform somersaults, which seems like an Ukmar thing to do, and Bruno is seen elsewhere in the film.
bruno4.jpg
bruno5.jpg
franco.jpg
franco2.jpg

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 19/10/2020, 13:45

PeplumParadise wrote:
19/10/2020, 13:42
I can't quite decide if these are Bruno and Franco in Morgan il pirata. Both perform somersaults, which seems like an Ukmar thing to do, and Bruno is seen elsewhere in the film.
bruno4.jpgbruno5.jpgfranco.jpgfranco2.jpg
I think he's Franco. :unsure2:

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/10/2020, 16:34

Franco and Giovanni are both credited in Zombi Holocaust.

According to IMDb Franco plays "Zombie No.1" (how they come up with the numbering is anyone's guess, he definitely isn't the first zombie to appear) while Giovanni (who IMDb say is Sergio) is listed as playing "Driver", however, since there are no drivers in the film who vaguely match Giovanni's appearance, I assume they both play zombies.

My guess would be that they are the pair of zombies who appear towards the end of the film, since these 2 are the only zombie roles which involve some degree of stuntwork. I think it must be Franco playing the one who catches fire and Giovanni as the one who gets held down.

One of the other zombies seen wandering aimlessly also seemed a little Franco-esque, though the others all appear to be too thin to be Ukmars or else clearly Asian actors.

Unfortunately even these blu-ray images are rather soft.

What do others think?
screenshot37.jpg
screenshot39.jpg
screenshot42.jpg
screenshot43.jpg
screenshot44.jpg
screenshot45.jpg
screenshot46.jpg
screenshot47.jpg
screenshot48.jpg

This is the one I thought looked somewhat Franco-esque, though also maybe too thin to be Franco in 1980. I think it's more likely he's the one above.
screenshot22.jpg
screenshot24.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 30/10/2020, 23:39

I found this still photo which shows them more clearly, and I agree that Franco should be the one who catches fire. Can't say for sure about Giovanni, but I think it's probably him, yes.
Ukmar Zombies.jpg

The one in the last two pics looks like he might possibly be Bruno Di Luia, but it's really quite hard to tell.