The Whitebeard project

Quick identifications
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: The Whitebeard project

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/12/2020, 21:26

Johan Melle wrote:
13/12/2020, 21:02
Also, Nick, I think I might have spotted our White peplum beard generico in two pics posted by you.

I'm thinking this might be him with a trimmed beard in Costantino il grande
Costantino Peplum Beard.jpg

And here I'm thinking we have him with hair(!) on the left in I quattro dell'Ave Maria
Ave Maria Peplum Beard.jpg

Opinions?
I did consider both of those, Costantino could maybe be him though he does seem somehow different aside from not having the beard, but I think the one in I quattro dell'Ave Maria seems more like White Western Beard if anyone

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/12/2020, 21:35

Johan Melle wrote:
13/12/2020, 19:59
I can't remember if this has been discussed before, and I'm too lazy to go through this entire thread, but couldn't these two whitebeards be the same guy?
Beard E.jpg
Beard H.jpg
Hmmm, yes you could be right, the leathery skin isn't so obvious in the second set of pics which is why I put them seperately. I actually have extra roles for each of those from my latest updates I'm working on, so if they are the same guy then we have 6 roles
whitebearde2.jpg
whitebeardh.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 13/12/2020, 21:43

Johan Melle wrote:
13/12/2020, 19:56
Looks like the same guy in most of the pics, yes.

Little Rita is the biggest doubt for me, but maybe it's the angle and the fact that he has a hat on that does it.

Also not sure about Ci risiamo, vero Provvidenza, but it might just be because of the movement and blurriness and that you get a different impression when you watch in motion (as is often the case).

Of the two uncertains I'm not too sure about Maciste, but I think yes in the case of Odissea.
Great, so yet another unknown whitebeard to add a topic for then, though I have no idea what to call him either, maybe "Mr. Cheeky", since his left cheek is a clear identifying feature!

Re-Little Rita, I think it more obviously looks like him in the smaller frontal shots below, Provvidenza i'll put as an uncertain ID and Maciste I'll leave out as I wasn't too sure of that one anyway

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 14/12/2020, 18:49

I think these could be more possible ID's for Mr. Cheeky in Jim il primo, Per pochi dollari ancora, ...e alla fine lo chiamarono Jerusalem l'implacabile (he seems a little different in the close-up but more obviously him in the others) and Viva per la tua morte. In addition to his prominent cheekbone he also has a couple of moles on his left cheek which are visible in close-ups. Any opinions?
vlcsnap-2020-02-13-21h54m02s905.jpg

vlcsnap-2020-02-15-10h09m52s083.jpg

screenshot3.jpg
screenshot4.jpg
screenshot5.jpg
vlcsnap-2020-03-04-23h12m12s081.jpg

screenshot16.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 14/12/2020, 20:14

PeplumParadise wrote:
14/12/2020, 18:49
I think these could be more possible ID's for Mr. Cheeky in Jim il primo, Per pochi dollari ancora, ...e alla fine lo chiamarono Jerusalem l'implacabile (he seems a little different in the close-up but more obviously him in the others) and Viva per la tua morte. In addition to his prominent cheekbone he also has a couple of moles on his left cheek which are visible in close-ups. Any opinions?
I think you are correct. Looking at the images in the topic, it looks as if those distinctive moles can be made out in the pics from Voltati... ti uccido and La collina degli stivali too.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 21/12/2020, 1:07

Not sure who this whitebeard from Gli infermieri della mutua (1969) is, but I figured he belongs here
Infermieri Della Mutua - Whitebeard.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/12/2020, 16:58

This has to be one of our whitebeards done up in black-face in I pirati della Malesia, but which one? From the shape and style of the beard I'm thinking it's probably Polar Beard, but any other opinions would be welcomed
polar.jpg
polar2.jpg
polar3.jpg
polar4.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/12/2020, 17:00

Johan Melle wrote:
21/12/2020, 1:07
Not sure who this whitebeard from Gli infermieri della mutua (1969) is, but I figured he belongs here
Infermieri Della Mutua - Whitebeard.jpg
He is Enrico Ragusa, who I will be starting a topic for once I have a couple more uncredited roles found

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 28/12/2020, 18:24

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/12/2020, 16:58
This has to be one of our whitebeards done up in black-face in I pirati della Malesia, but which one? From the shape and style of the beard I'm thinking it's probably Polar Beard, but any other opinions would be welcomed
polar.jpgpolar2.jpgpolar3.jpgpolar4.jpg
Yes, I think it probably should be.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/02/2021, 11:17

Whitebeard Project status report

Later this week I will be adding plenty of new faces to be matched up, but first I thought I'd assess the results of the work done so far.

Since I started the project we now have 15 actors with topics as a result. While we haven't had too much luck with identifying the actors names so far, the majority of them have slowly but surely been building up respectable filmographies (only "Mr. Feast" and "Leatherface" have so far proved disappointing). From the results below I think the project can definitely be deemed a success.

Whitefuzzy 41 roles
Umberto Felici 38 roles
Son of Moses 31 roles
White Western Beard 30 roles
Calogero Chiarenza 26 roles
Polar Beard 26 roles
The Elegant Prophet 23 roles
Mr. Cheeky 20 roles
Armando Fracassi 19 roles
Baby Santa 17 roles
Lemur Man 17 roles
Panda Man 13 roles