Silvano Spoletini's contact

Talk about what you want
Ciavazzaro

The dwarf killer

Silvano Spoletini's contact

Post by Ciavazzaro » 08/12/2018, 22:41

I think this is the Silvano Spoletini that the user of former nocturno forum was talking about as knowing the names of our generici (if i remember spoletini was the one who tells ster the name of Luciano Zanussi and some biographic information about him):

https://it-it.facebook.com/silvano.spoletini.9

van den bremt rudy

Gianna Brezzi

Re: Silvano Spoletini's contact

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/12/2018, 23:58

here the telephone number for silvano spoletini 0717958320

also i have a telephone number for capogruppo generici roma 39/0692946627
e-mail address info@castingnews.eu

also interesting the address of silvano.
3 via enrico fermi
tuccartelli (what that means i don't know) roma
greetings
rudy

Ciavazzaro

The dwarf killer

Post by Ciavazzaro » 24/02/2019, 18:06

Emiliano only now i remember to ask you if you have facebook, because it would be interesting trying to contact Spoletini i remember on the old nocturno forum the user ster telling us Spoletini remembered every name of the generici, it would be very helpful if we can contact him, and as Johan says is better is an italian to contact him (i don't have any social networks so i can't contact him).

Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 24/02/2019, 21:19

Ciavazzaro wrote:
24/02/2019, 18:06
Emiliano only now i remember to ask you if you have facebook, because it would be interesting trying to contact Spoletini i remember on the old nocturno forum the user ster telling us Spoletini remembered every name of the generici, it would be very helpful if we can contact him, and as Johan says is better is an italian to contact him (i don't have any social networks so i can't contact him).
I've already sent him the friend request, but it seems like it's been years since he's connected.