RadioCorriere TV

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

RadioCorriere TV

Post by Emiliano » 28/09/2018, 1:10

Here http://www.radiocorriere.teche.rai.it/ the RAI (Italian state channel) has made available the entire TV radiocorriere archive. They are weekly TV programming from 20s to 90s, not very interesting... But some beautiful image or curious articles can always be found. If you use Firefox, it may happen that the PDF you should open is downloaded as a file .aspx. All you have to do is change its extension to .pdf
Just browse the menu on the top and select the year.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Re: RadioCorriere TV

Post by Ciavazzaro » 28/09/2018, 1:12

Great topic, i use radiocorriere archives by at least 3 years, they put full cast lists of sceneggiati for example, i think we can found many interesting informations here, as i already have done in the past, searching for many things.

There is for example an interesting interview with recently late director Giuseppe Ferrara about PANAGULIS ZEI, where he explain he always chose to give generici big speaking roles, because he won't them not only passerbys but active actors.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 28/09/2018, 1:15

Instead I have only recently discovered it! What an ugly do not have time to do everything we like!

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 28/09/2018, 1:16

Absolutely understand you, days are too short :p

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2018, 19:57

Thanks a lot! I didn't know about this. It's a very useful resource. Unfortunately, our generici rarely had credited roles on TV. In fact, if they appeared in sceneggiati, they usually played even smaller roles than in movies, because the small credited speaking parts appear to have been reserved for theater actors. It seems the only exception is Enzo Ricciardi, who it seems is credited in several TV productions.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 23:14

It depends from the years Johan, in the sceneggiati from 1960's and 1980's even almost no speaking roles were credited, lately i found so many generici in sceneggiati from 1980's for example.
Sadly in the 1970's cast lists were shorter, but still we have found new names.

For this reason i always try to search for sceneggiati, they have surprises, especially the TRIANGOLO ROSSO ones, problem is that they are so rare, which is a shame since they have so many generici credited, maybe also some of the ones we are searching for.

Hope Rai tv will finally put them on Tv or the net again.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2018, 23:28

Did you notice that they have made many sceneggiati available online? I watching a lot of these, but then they changed it so that the content is only available in Italy, it seems. That was very disappointing, but at least you guys can watch them: https://www.raiplay.it/genere/I-Favolos ... bde21.html
Not so many yet, but more keep being added, and several of these should have generici in them.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 23:34

This is very important, thank you !
So far i download sceneggiati from youtube or another website.

The big problem is that now the rai want you to create an account on their site to watch them (and in this case i have no problem), but with my real name, and im not willing to do that (i prefer not to put a false name on rai website i have to say), but i see there is a program to download videos from Rai, i will try it.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 29/09/2018, 23:35

Also by night by at least 2 years Rai is showing old sceneggiati in TV, so i hope they will bring back also Il laccio rosso, for example the sceneggiato K2 from which i found the name of Richard Dunne was very rare before it was re-shown last years at late night.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 29/09/2018, 23:36

Wich channel?