Are you able to see this link ?

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Are you able to see this link ?

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/05/2019, 1:33

They have given this link for a rare movie which was shown some nights ago on italian television, but when i try to download the page did not open, i have read this website give problems to some users and to others not, can you see if you are able to download the movie from this link ?

https://1fichier.com/?hbnqyoyh9hmlgdk7vbhs

Johan Melle

Re: Are you able to see this link ?

Post by Johan Melle » 12/05/2019, 1:41

Works fine for me. This is a good download site. Never had any problems with it.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/05/2019, 1:45

Sadly i have read on a forum that here in Italy some users are not able to see it and i don't know why !

Anyhow this is an important movie not only because some of our generici are credited like Rolando De Santis but also because i think there is a big possibility one of oldest unidentified is credited, this one viewtopic.php?t=211

Buono have write on the davinotti the full cast and there is credited a Pietro Riccioni, on cidb Pietro Riccione is credited in il figlio di Zorro and in il figlio di Zorro our generico have a speaking role so if we found him in scaramouche too i would say he is our man

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/05/2019, 1:49

Okay, I'm downloading it now. It's a little bit slow at the moment but will check it when it's complete.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/05/2019, 1:58

Thank you, let's keep our finger crossed !

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/05/2019, 3:11

I've downloaded it and quickly browsed through it, and can confirm that De Santis appears in a HUGE role, but I didn't see any sign of our generico. In fact, there doesn't seem to be much generici in this movie, but then I only browsed through it quickly as it's much to late for me to sit down and watch it now.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/05/2019, 3:13

Thank you for downloading it ! we will have time to see it better ! and at least we have a big role for De Santis.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 12/05/2019, 11:24

rudy here, pour fichier.com can you download free, because they in French telechargement (that's with
personal name etc..) i don't know this site, are there any other older movies or italian movies ?
thank you

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 12/05/2019, 11:44

Ciavazzaro wrote:
12/05/2019, 1:33
They have given this link for a rare movie which was shown some nights ago on italian television, but when i try to download the page did not open, i have read this website give problems to some users and to others not, can you see if you are able to download the movie from this link ?

https://1fichier.com/?hbnqyoyh9hmlgdk7vbhs
You must change your DNS if you want to access to this site. You can do it by a little software: DNSJumper https://dns-jumper.it.softonic.com/
Here the instructions (in italian) https://www.fastweb.it/internet/dns-jum ... -funziona/