Death certificates for actors

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Death certificates for actors

Post by Johan Melle » 11/11/2019, 23:55

Take a look at the discussion page connected to Maria Tedeschi's Wikipedia page: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussio ... a_Tedeschi

A user claims to have the death certificates for her which gives info on date of birth and death and relatives etc, and that both she and Alessandro a buried at the Flaminio cemetery in Rome. Quite possibly just a load of bullshit, but this person claims you can obtain a copy of an actor's death certificate for the cost of 1 Euro. Is this true? Could it be worth investigating further?

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Death certificates for actors

Post by Emiliano » 12/11/2019, 0:29

Johan Melle wrote:
11/11/2019, 23:55
Take a look at the discussion page connected to Maria Tedeschi's Wikipedia page: https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussio ... a_Tedeschi

A user claims to have the death certificates for her which gives info on date of birth and death and relatives etc, and that both she and Alessandro a buried at the Flaminio cemetery in Rome. Quite possibly just a load of bullshit, but this person claims you can obtain a copy of an actor's death certificate for the cost of 1 Euro. Is this true? Could it be worth investigating further?
Yes, you can request the certificate. No, the cost is € 16.52 if you go to the office. Over 25 if you make it online. I have never done a similar procedure but I must have the name, surname, date and place of birth to look for a death certificate.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/11/2019, 0:33

Emiliano wrote:
12/11/2019, 0:29
I have never done a similar procedure but I must have the name, surname, date and place of birth to look for a death certificate.
You must have all those things? In that case it sounds very difficult.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/11/2019, 0:34

I agree one thing it would be to give just the name, but how can we know the date and place of birth...

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 12/11/2019, 0:37

Johan Melle wrote:
12/11/2019, 0:33
Emiliano wrote:
12/11/2019, 0:29
I have never done a similar procedure but I must have the name, surname, date and place of birth to look for a death certificate.
You must have all those things? In that case it sounds very difficult.
There will be dozens of Maria Tedeschi dead in Rome, only the name and surname is not enough.

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 12/11/2019, 0:42

Infact.
One thing would if it is write profession: actress but that would be a very long shot.

vecchiaguardia

Post by vecchiaguardia » 12/11/2019, 10:47

Johan Melle wrote:
11/11/2019, 23:55
Quite possibly just a load of bullshit
I sure agree.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 12/11/2019, 11:44

Following the IP of this wikipedia user, I discovered that among those crazy users on Wikipedia there are also people who are deleting all the voices of the generici considered as "people doing upholstery". https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia ... o_Ginesi/2
Wikipedia: a gang of stoned.