Serafino Profumo

Quick identifications
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Serafino Profumo

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/08/2021, 12:47

Does anyone know anything about Serafino Profumo?

He is a familiar face from the nazisploitation and Women in Prison genres, yet he only has 13 known appearances spread over a 15 year period (12 credited), so it could be quite possible he has more roles to be found. Aside from a couple of early appearances in westerns it looks like he worked almost exclusively in exploitation fare and always in sadistic roles.

Unlike the people I usually start topics for he wasn't a peplum actor and I have not found any previously unknown roles for him, he just seems like someone potentially interesting and with so few films, all of which are available, someone who would be an easy subject for a topic. I'm not sure if he would fit better as a Little-known Actor or a Character Actor. Any opinions/comments welcomed
screenshot9.jpg

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Re: Serafino Profumo

Post by Emiliano » 07/08/2021, 13:12

Many years ago I'm searching for him because he appears credited in the thriller Passi di danza ... but he does not appear there. Johan showed me his face because I didn't know him. I don't really know anything about him except that he doesn't appear in that film and that the director doesn't even remember why there is credit from him (he's old now, he's almost 90 years old). For me it should be in the "Little know" category.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Serafino Profumo

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/08/2021, 13:36

Emiliano wrote:
07/08/2021, 13:12
Many years ago I'm searching for him because he appears credited in the thriller Passi di danza ... but he does not appear there. Johan showed me his face because I didn't know him. I don't really know anything about him except that he doesn't appear in that film and that the director doesn't even remember why there is credit from him (he's old now, he's almost 90 years old). For me it should be in the "Little know" category.
That saves me from searching for him in that film anyway then, which was next on my list :) That would mean there is an 8 year gap between his first 2 appearances in westerns in 1968 and then 5 appearances in 1976, you would expect that there must be some more appearances to be found during those years