Requests for Nick


Error reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 3148
Joined: 01.06.20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by FatmanDan » 19/11/2022, 18:51

Nick, for I read you're collecting Barboo pics, too....
I do this also for a while when I stumble over him /which I did very often in my Westerns.... :laughing: ),here's the film list I got pics already for him, plus the "Kara Ben Nemsi" epis. "Die Entlarvung des Mübarek", where he's a Kadi guard.
Films:
1964: Per un pugno di dollari
1965: Die Hölle von Manitoba / Una bara per lo sceriffo
1966: La resa dei conti / Ringo del Nebraska / Sugar Colt
1967: Clint el solitario / Dio perdona ... io no / El hombre que matò a Billy el Nino / Gentleman Jo.. uccidi / Un Hombre vino a matar
1968: Anche nel West c'era una volta Dio / I vigliacchi non pregano / Ringo il cavaliere della vendetta / Uno dopo l'altro
1969: Comando al infierno / Vivi o preferibilmente morti
1970: Arizona si scatenò / Hannie Caulder
1971: La coda dello scorpione / Un Dolaro para Sartan
1972: La maldicion de FRankenstein
1973:... e così divennero i 3 supermen del West / Verflucht dies Amerika
1974: El ataque de los muertos sin ojos / Los nuevos Espanoles
1975: see further down
1977: Viaje al centro de la tierra
1981: Misterio en la isla de los monstruos
1982: Los diablos del mar / Verano azul ep. 17 (TV series)

1975: Kara Ben Nemsi Effendi, s. 2, ep. 1
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek2.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek3.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 21858
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 19/11/2022, 19:04

FatmanDan wrote:
19/11/2022, 18:51
Nick, for I read you're collecting Barboo pics, too....
I do this also for a while when I stumble over him /which I did very often in my Westerns.... :laughing: ),here's the film list I got pics already for him, plus the "Kara Ben Nemsi" epis. "Die Entlarvung des Mübarek", where he's a Kadi guard.
Films:
1964: Per un pugno di dollari
1965: Die Hölle von Manitoba / Una bara per lo sceriffo
1966: La resa dei conti / Ringo del Nebraska / Sugar Colt
1967: Clint el solitario / Dio perdona ... io no / El hombre que matò a Billy el Nino / Gentleman Jo.. uccidi / Un Hombre vino a matar
1968: Anche nel West c'era una volta Dio / I vigliacchi non pregano / Ringo il cavaliere della vendetta / Uno dopo l'altro
1969: Comando al infierno / Vivi o preferibilmente morti
1970: Arizona si scatenò / Hannie Caulder
1971: La coda dello scorpione / Un Dolaro para Sartan
1972: La maldicion de FRankenstein
1973:... e così divennero i 3 supermen del West / Verflucht dies Amerika
1974: El ataque de los muertos sin ojos / Los nuevos Espanoles
1975: see further down
1977: Viaje al centro de la tierra
1981: Misterio en la isla de los monstruos
1982: Los diablos del mar / Verano azul ep. 17 (TV series)

1975: Kara Ben Nemsi Effendi, s. 2, ep. 1
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek2.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek3.jpg
Thanks, I'm only in the early stages of "officially" collecting Barboo, though I have gathered some 60 odd roles for him while collecting images for others :smile: I'll take a closer look at your list once I've got Garcia's topic out of the way, which with over 150 roles collected is going to take me 3 or 4 days :sob:

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 3148
Joined: 01.06.20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by FatmanDan » 19/11/2022, 19:05

PeplumParadise wrote:
19/11/2022, 19:04
Thanks, I'm only in the early stages of "officially" collecting Barboo, though I have gathered some 60 odd roles for him while collecting images for others :smile: I'll take a closer look at your list once I've got Garcia's topic out of the way, which with over 150 roles collected is going to take me 3 or 4 days :sob:
Yeah, I think that's a big job :astonished: :D

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 3148
Joined: 01.06.20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by FatmanDan » 21/11/2022, 23:19

NIck, Tito in "Der scharlachrote Buchstabe, aka La letra escarlata (1973) credited, as Buttel" - Büttel means "Bailiff" here.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 21858
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/11/2022, 23:24

FatmanDan wrote:
21/11/2022, 23:19
NIck, Tito in "Der scharlachrote Buchstabe, aka La letra escarlata (1973) credited, as Buttel" - Büttel means "Bailiff" here.
:thumbup: Thank you

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 21858
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 24/11/2022, 23:58

PeplumParadise wrote:
19/11/2022, 19:04
FatmanDan wrote:
19/11/2022, 18:51
Nick, for I read you're collecting Barboo pics, too....
I do this also for a while when I stumble over him /which I did very often in my Westerns.... :laughing: ),here's the film list I got pics already for him, plus the "Kara Ben Nemsi" epis. "Die Entlarvung des Mübarek", where he's a Kadi guard.
Films:
1964: Per un pugno di dollari
1965: Die Hölle von Manitoba / Una bara per lo sceriffo
1966: La resa dei conti / Ringo del Nebraska / Sugar Colt
1967: Clint el solitario / Dio perdona ... io no / El hombre que matò a Billy el Nino / Gentleman Jo.. uccidi / Un Hombre vino a matar
1968: Anche nel West c'era una volta Dio / I vigliacchi non pregano / Ringo il cavaliere della vendetta / Uno dopo l'altro
1969: Comando al infierno / Vivi o preferibilmente morti
1970: Arizona si scatenò / Hannie Caulder
1971: La coda dello scorpione / Un Dolaro para Sartan
1972: La maldicion de FRankenstein
1973:... e così divennero i 3 supermen del West / Verflucht dies Amerika
1974: El ataque de los muertos sin ojos / Los nuevos Espanoles
1975: see further down
1977: Viaje al centro de la tierra
1981: Misterio en la isla de los monstruos
1982: Los diablos del mar / Verano azul ep. 17 (TV series)

1975: Kara Ben Nemsi Effendi, s. 2, ep. 1
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek2.jpg
Barboo_1975_TV_KaraBenNemsiEffendi2-1DieEntlarvungDesMübarek3.jpg
Thanks, I'm only in the early stages of "officially" collecting Barboo, though I have gathered some 60 odd roles for him while collecting images for others :smile: I'll take a closer look at your list once I've got Garcia's topic out of the way, which with over 150 roles collected is going to take me 3 or 4 days :sob:
From your list the ones I don't already have saved are…
Una bara per lo sceriffo
Ringo del Nebraska
Anche nel West c'era una volta Dio
I vigliacchi non pregano
Ringo il cavaliere della vendetta
Comando al infierno
Hannie Caulder
La coda dello scorpione
Un Dolaro para Sartan
3 supermen del West
El ataque de los muertos sin ojos
Los nuevos Espanoles
Viaje al centro de la tierra
Misterio en la isla de los monstruos
Los diablos del mar

User avatar
FatmanDan
Moderator
Posts: 3148
Joined: 01.06.20
Location: Mannheim
Name: Daniel
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by FatmanDan » 27/11/2022, 15:58

NIck, here in the last pic we have Ferrety-Face, apparently: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=668&start=20#p21302 --- For these were your pics: do you have a role description?

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 21858
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/11/2022, 16:38

FatmanDan wrote:
27/11/2022, 15:58
NIck, here in the last pic we have Ferrety-Face, apparently: viewtopic.php?f=76&t=668&start=20#p21302 --- For these were your pics: do you have a role description?
We have others in identical roles labelled variously as "Prisoner" and "Inmate", so I guess either of those would do

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Senior
Posts: 5822
Joined: 08.30.18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by van den bremt rudy » 01/12/2022, 12:53

Nick, i have found a 4th movie for "Renato Gigli" (he is very hard to find) namely Sorbole...che romagnola (1976)
I have found out that you have posted some pictures of this movie and hope that you have that good copy.
There are two versions on the internet.
He is seen as a careabinieri in one copy (1 hour 30') at around 1 hour 11 minutes 54 seconds till 1 hour 12 minutes 26 ".
In the other copy i found (1 hour 20 minutes) seen around 1 hour 06 minutes)
And he is credited too in the end credits.

here he is in this picture on the right with beard and glasses, but your pictures will be better.
vlcsnap-2022-12-01-12h18m42s902.png

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 21858
Joined: 05.02.19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Requests for Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/12/2022, 13:22

van den bremt rudy wrote:
01/12/2022, 12:53
Nick, i have found a 4th movie for "Renato Gigli" (he is very hard to find) namely Sorbole...che romagnola (1976)
I have found out that you have posted some pictures of this movie and hope that you have that good copy.
There are two versions on the internet.
He is seen as a careabinieri in one copy (1 hour 30') at around 1 hour 11 minutes 54 seconds till 1 hour 12 minutes 26 ".
In the other copy i found (1 hour 20 minutes) seen around 1 hour 06 minutes)
And he is credited too in the end credits.

here he is in this picture on the right with beard and glasses, but your pictures will be better.
vlcsnap-2022-12-01-12h18m42s902.png
The good quality pics I posted were made by Johan who has it in HD, I only have an average copy

Post Reply