Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Reports and corrections

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/01/2021, 3:19

Johan Melle wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:02
We currently have Pino Mattei pegged as playing the second fighter (after Jeff Cameron) in Io Semiramide (1963) with only this pic posted
Io Semiramide - Fighter1.jpg

Here's another shot where you see him a little better on the right and I don't think he's Pino, but actually Franco Beltramme
Io Semiramide - Fighter.jpg

I likewise think it's Beltramme and not Mattei in the pics from Barabba.
Yes, I agree they're not Mattei and have deleted them. I don't really know Beltramme, somebody who does should start a topic for him

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 01/01/2021, 3:24

PeplumParadise wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:19
Yes, I agree they're not Mattei and have deleted them. I don't really know Beltramme, somebody who does should start a topic for him
Looking at the pics from Il colpo segreto di d'Artagnan (1962) I think that might be him too. You're right that he deserves his own topic. Especially because looking at his rather sparse IMDb filmography it's clear that there are quite a lot of undocumented roles to be found. I know him fairly well so unless anyone else is very eager, I can get it started, but not before I've finished up the one I'm doing for Aldo Vasco (also working on John Stacy, Dario Michaelis and Roberto Spiombi but neither of those are likely to be finished for quite some time).

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/01/2021, 3:33

Johan Melle wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:24
PeplumParadise wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:19
Looking at the pics from Il colpo segreto di d'Artagnan (1962) I think that might be him too. You're right that he deserves his own topic. Especially because looking at his rather sparse IMDb filmography it's clear that there are quite a lot of undocumented roles to be found. I know him fairly well so unless anyone else is very eager, I can get it started, but not before I've finished up the one I'm doing for Aldo Vasco (also working on John Stacy, Dario Michaelis and Roberto Spiombi but neither of those are likely to be finished for quite some time).
Yes, I've already got a list of stuntmen who I do know well that I'm working on - Gino Marturano will probably be next, with Sal Borgese and Angelo Susani not too far behind, and also Aldo Cecconi and Andrea Fantasia who are both borderline between stuntmen and actors. Aldo Canti, Ennio Antonelli, Pasquale Basile and Goffredo Unger also on the way further on down the line.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 01/01/2021, 3:35

PeplumParadise wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:33
Yes, I've already got a list of stuntmen who I do know well that I'm working on - Gino Marturano will probably be next, with Sal Borgese and Angelo Susani not too far behind, and also Aldo Cecconi and Andrea Fantasia who are both borderline between stuntmen and actors. Aldo Canti, Ennio Antonelli and Goffredo Unger also on the way further on down the line
Okay, good to know so we don't needlessly overlap then. The only other stuntman I've considered doing is Claudio Zucchet, but he didn't work during the peplum era so probably not on your radar :p

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 01/01/2021, 4:00

Johan Melle wrote:
01/01/2021, 3:35

Okay, good to know so we don't needlessly overlap then. The only other stuntman I've considered doing is Claudio Zucchet, but he didn't work during the peplum era so probably not on your radar :p
Also working slowly but surely on building topics for Antonio Acqua, Giulio Battiferri, Salvatore Furnari, Helene Chanel, Cristina Gaioni, John Karlsen, Germano Longo (c.s.c.) along with my next batch of whitebeards and a few other unknowns I'm slowly gathering

Buono Legnani

Re: Giorgio Gargiullo

Post by Buono Legnani » 24/01/2021, 22:43

Emiliano wrote:
15/03/2020, 11:28
Giorgio Gargiullo

FILMOGRAPHY

[*]...e tanta paura (credited) .... Guest at Villa Hoffman

His name is Ernesto Picozzi

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Re: Massimo Ciprari

Post by FatmanDan » 04/02/2021, 21:11

Massimo is credited in 1983's ´I Briganti`: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgRDrCSYFUk

Buono Legnani

Re: Antiniska Nemour

Post by Buono Legnani » 06/02/2021, 0:47

FILMOGRAPHY

[*]Quella provincia maliziosa (credited) .... role?

Role: Young sister of Antonella

vecchiaguardia

Re: Wanda Tuzzi

Post by vecchiaguardia » 09/02/2021, 11:50

Anyway I think her surname was Tuzi and not Tuzzi.

Buono Legnani

Re: Maurizio Streccioni

Post by Buono Legnani » 14/02/2021, 10:54

Johan Melle wrote:
28/08/2018, 17:04
Maurizio Streccioni
[*]I prosseneti (credited) .... Party guest
I can confirm the post of Johan (4\10\2018).
He play the Secretary of the Count Davide (Cuny)