Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Maggio, Vincenzo

Post by PeplumParadise » 30/10/2021, 22:34

Centoventisei wrote:
30/10/2021, 22:17
Si, ti assicuro che se lo scrivo è certo. Come posso fare per creare una discussione su un caratterista non presente nel forum?
Invia un messaggio a Emiliano, che è l'amministratore del forum. È anche italiano, quindi sarà in grado di spiegare meglio come funzionano le cose poiché devo usare google per tradurre. Dovresti essere in grado di utilizzare "Private messages" nella parte superiore della pagina.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 31/10/2021, 7:10

Centoventisei wrote:
Si, ti assicuro che se lo scrivo è certo. Come posso fare per creare una discussione su un caratterista non presente nel forum?
Ciao Cristian, ti scrivo come admin del forum. In primo luogo leggi cortesemente il regolamento. Qui si scrive solo in inglese. Nei topic degli attori non si possono inserire post come commenti su facebook ma va rispettata una precisa formattazione. I dati che riporti sono molto interessanti ma finchè non vediamo foto o documenti riportanti i suddetti, nulla verrà aggiunto alle filmografie.
Buona continuazione.

Centoventisei
Name: Cristian

Post by Centoventisei » 02/11/2021, 13:03

Emiliano wrote:
31/10/2021, 7:10
Centoventisei wrote:
Ciao Cristian, ti scrivo come admin del forum. In primo luogo leggi cortesemente il regolamento. Qui si scrive solo in inglese. Nei topic degli attori non si possono inserire post come commenti su facebook ma va rispettata una precisa formattazione. I dati che riporti sono molto interessanti ma finchè non vediamo foto o documenti riportanti i suddetti, nulla verrà aggiunto alle filmografie.
Buona continuazione.
Ok, thanks and exscuse me for the missing.

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Re: Error/Missing reporting

Post by FatmanDan » 06/11/2021, 21:42

In Severini d'Ottavi's thread, ´Crimine a due` (1964) is shown twice with pics: On side 3 and on side 5

Also, the two entrances for Filidoro's appearance in `I Vampiri` should be merged.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 07/11/2021, 13:10

FatmanDan wrote:
06/11/2021, 21:42
In Severini d'Ottavi's thread, ´Crimine a due` (1964) is shown twice with pics: On side 3 and on side 5

Also, the two entrances for Filidoro's appearance in `I Vampiri` should be merged.
Fixed :thumbup:

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 20/11/2021, 0:04

The pic ´Franca Scagnetti on the set of Suspiria (1977)` is shown in two different posts in her thread.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 20/11/2021, 15:08

FatmanDan wrote:
20/11/2021, 0:04
The pic ´Franca Scagnetti on the set of Suspiria (1977)` is shown in two different posts in her thread.
One deleted :thumbup:

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/11/2021, 20:06

It looks like the Tototruffa website has been redesigned and they have deleted all the old actor profiles, meaning any links we have now go to blank pages (I tried Mimmo Poli and Antonio Acqua).

It seems they do have new actor profiles posted for some actors at least, but they are harder to find than before as they no longer seem to have the one page with all the actors who worked with Toto listed alphabetically, unless I've missed it. You have to go instead to the pages of the individual films then scroll a long way down to the bottom of the pages where the actor profiles are mixed in with various other links. In my opinion the site is now a lot harder to navigate than before and the updates are not an improvement.

In any case as a result we will have to try and find the new profiles for any actors we have links for and update them.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 21/11/2021, 21:48

PeplumParadise wrote:
20/11/2021, 20:06
It looks like the Tototruffa website has been redesigned and they have deleted all the old actor profiles, meaning any links we have now go to blank pages (I tried Mimmo Poli and Antonio Acqua).

It seems they do have new actor profiles posted for some actors at least, but they are harder to find than before as they no longer seem to have the one page with all the actors who worked with Toto listed alphabetically, unless I've missed it. You have to go instead to the pages of the individual films then scroll a long way down to the bottom of the pages where the actor profiles are mixed in with various other links. In my opinion the site is now a lot harder to navigate than before and the updates are not an improvement.

In any case as a result we will have to try and find the new profiles for any actors we have links for and update them.
I've updated the links in Poli, Acqua and Vincent Barbi's topics so they now work correctly. I don't remember what other topics we have links from, but I'm certain there are at least a few more that will need to be updated.

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Post by Cinema Italiano » 22/11/2021, 18:23

Maybe we can fix the missing number in the filmography (year 1977):
[iurl]viewtopic.php?t=678 [/iurl]