Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Error reporting

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/06/2021, 10:41

van den bremt rudy wrote:
14/06/2021, 1:44
In topic of Roberto Messina please delete the movie Un colpo da re (1966) in "More Roberto", picture exist and also the movie
title is already in FILMOGRAPHY

thanks
fixed

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 27/06/2021, 13:47

In Goffredo Unger's filmo, we can now add to La lunga mano del padrino (1972) that he is NOT credited, and he is playing Pedro, Henchman of Don Carmelo -- not a sheriff.

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 27/06/2021, 13:52

FatmanDan wrote:
27/06/2021, 13:47
In Goffredo Unger's filmo, we can now add to La lunga mano del padrino (1972) that he is NOT credited, and he is playing Pedro, Henchman of Don Carmelo -- not a sheriff.
I'll fix it. Thank you!

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Post by FatmanDan » 27/06/2021, 15:13

In Franco Daddi's thread, the "La colt era i suo dio" post is mistaken. It's in fact the yet listed "Anche per Django..." from which the pics incl. credit shot are taken.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 15:20

FatmanDan wrote:
27/06/2021, 15:13
In Franco Daddi's thread, the "La colt era i suo dio" post is mistaken. It's in fact the yet listed "Anche per Django..." from which the pics incl. credit shot are taken.
Thanks, I will delete Rudy's post in that case.

So do we know if Franco does appear, uncredited, in the other film - and if he does is it re-used or new footage?

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 27/06/2021, 15:27

Ok, thanks for the information, please delete my post
So that western dispute hs been solved

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 15:30

27/06/2021, 15:27
Ok, thanks for the information, please delete my post
So that western dispute hs been solved
well partially anyhow, there is still the question of whether or not he does appear in La colt era il suo Dio

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/06/2021, 23:10

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/06/2021, 15:11
Il mondo di Yor (1983) The series was edited down to a feature length film which was released theatrically the same year. Luciano appeared in the same role and with the same credit as in the series. I believe the film may contain some exclusive footage not seen in the series.
screenshot5.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot4.jpgscreenshot6.jpgscreenshot.jpg
You're of course right that the feature length version shown in cinemas was edited down from the TV series, but I just want to point out that it was actually the theatrical version that was released first, whereas the longer TV series was apparently not shown anywhere until June 1992! At least that's the date it's listed with on RAI's official list of sceneggiati and fiction here: http://www.teche.rai.it/sceneggiati-e-f ... 1991-1994/ The same appears to have happened with Notturno, which premiered in cinemas in a heavily cut down version in 1983, whereas the much longer 7-part TV series version was not shown until 1986.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/06/2021, 23:18

27/06/2021, 1:39
Strategia per una missione di morte (1979) as Hitman
I found only a clip of this strange Italian-French international action movie with a complex story that involves Arab sheiks, a conflict about oil, some adventurers and a secret agent. Luckily i found Franco in this clip. No credit info.

vlcsnap-00176.jpg
vlcsnap-00177.jpg
P.S.: he is also credited in filmo to check as Stunt coordinator, but as i said no movie found to check this out.
I'm not entirely sure if hitman is the correct role for Franco Daddi. He appears only in a flashback sequence as a taxi driver who is revealed to be a bad guy out to get Richard Harrison and Florence Cayrol. It seems like he's out to capture them rather than kill them, so I think maybe "Henchman disguised as taxi driver" or something like that might be a more accurate description. Anyway, here are some better-quality pics from an old German DVD
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi1.jpg
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi2.jpg
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi3.jpg
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi4.jpg
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi5.jpg
Strategia Missione - Franco Daddi6.jpg

Now, about his supposed stunt coordinator credit (and also the supposed assistant director credit for Mauro Mannatrizio), do extensive credits for this film exist anywhere? The German credits are very sparse (with Richard Harrison and Gordon Mitchell being the only credited actors), but I also have an English-dubbed version from a British VHS. This English opening credits list more actors, but otherwise they are very sparse too and with no mention of Daddi or Mannatrizio. And there are no end credits, only "fin" in French.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/06/2021, 23:23

Johan Melle wrote:
27/06/2021, 23:10
PeplumParadise wrote:
27/06/2021, 15:11
Il mondo di Yor (1983) The series was edited down to a feature length film which was released theatrically the same year. Luciano appeared in the same role and with the same credit as in the series. I believe the film may contain some exclusive footage not seen in the series.
screenshot5.jpgscreenshot2.jpgscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot4.jpgscreenshot6.jpgscreenshot.jpg
You're of course right that the feature length version shown in cinemas was edited down from the TV series, but I just want to point out that it was actually the theatrical version that was released first, whereas the longer TV series was apparently not shown anywhere until June 1992! At least that's the date it's listed with on RAI's official list of sceneggiati and fiction here: http://www.teche.rai.it/sceneggiati-e-f ... 1991-1994/ The same appears to have happened with Notturno, which premiered in cinemas in a heavily cut down version in 1983, whereas the much longer 7-part TV series version was not shown until 1986.
Thanks, I have made some amendments accordingly