Requests for Emiliano

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Cos10000
Veteran
Name: Cosimo

Admin tasks

Post by Cos10000 » 28/04/2022, 0:00

Finally here I am again, Emiliano, since I have just finished restoring in "Topics to be revised"!

It's the fourth time I've tried it and I hope this time it's the good one!

I tell you right away that I did my best!

I did everything I could!

I found and uploaded the images that I think are right for me because on the net and in scrolling with the videos of the movies and tv dramas, the images came out quite clear and it is not my fault if they came that way, or not as I wanted them but for me they are fine anyway!

In short, I gave my all!

Now please, Emiliano

Don't tell me no yet!

Don't make me start all over again!

Don't get tired again because I just can't take it anymore!

I got tired of going back and forth in "Topics to be revised" and it was very difficult for me to find the movies and tv dramas with the images of the actors on the net!

Even though I have enormous courage and enormous patience in doing this job, in the last few days I have been getting tired of redoing everything!

I told you this thing and I didn't want to hide it from you because I would like you to know how much I care a lot about this forum and about you!

And I also tell you that I did a gigantic restore, which is a great job that you would never imagine!

I will surprise you!

But do you at least trust me?

Yes or no?

If you trust me then accept my great achievement and let me get back on the team with you to start editing and posting the other actors in the other forum posts!

I have learned so much from my mistakes and you should know it and I hope you will finally be proud of me this time of the gigantic work I have just done!

So, is that okay?

What do you say?

Go check it out and let me know!

All right?

Bye

Cos10000
Veteran

Admin tasks

Post by Cos10000 » 28/04/2022, 16:47

Finally here I am again, Emiliano, since I have just finished restoring in "Topics to be revised"!

It's the fourth time I've tried it and I hope this time it's the good one!

I tell you right away that I did my best!

I did everything I could!

I found and uploaded the images that I think are right for me because on the net and in scrolling with the videos of the movies and tv dramas, the images came out quite clear and it is not my fault if they came that way, or not as I wanted them but for me they are fine anyway!

In short, I gave my all!

Now please, Emiliano

Don't tell me no yet!

Don't make me start all over again!

Don't get tired again because I just can't take it anymore!

I got tired of going back and forth in "Topics to be revised" and it was very difficult for me to find the movies and tv dramas with the images of the actors on the net!

Even though I have enormous courage and enormous patience in doing this job, in the last few days I have been getting tired of redoing everything!

I told you this thing and I didn't want to hide it from you because I would like you to know how much I care a lot about this forum and about you!

And I also tell you that I did a gigantic restore, which is a great job that you would never imagine!

I will surprise you!

But do you at least trust me?

Yes or no?

If you trust me then accept my great achievement and let me get back on the team with you to start editing and posting the other actors in the other forum posts!

I have learned so much from my mistakes and you should know it and I hope you will finally be proud of me this time of the gigantic work I have just done!

So, is that okay?

What do you say?

Go check it out and let me know!

All right?

Bye

Cos10000
Veteran

Admin tasks

Post by Cos10000 » 28/04/2022, 17:46

Hey, Emiliano

have you read it or not my message that I wrote and sent you last midnight and that later, thinking that you had not yet seen and read it, I wrote it and sent it again at 16:47 always on "Admin Tasks "?!

It is a very important message!

Believe me!

What are you waiting for to answer me ?!

Hurry up!

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 29/04/2022, 18:12

Unfortunately I don't see substantial changes in the topics apart from some slightly improved images. By not deleting the images that are not adequate you have not yet demonstrated that you can evaluate which ones are compliant to be shown.

I want to emphasize that I can't always be online and I answer when I can.

As before, I wait for inadequate images to be removed (along with filmography roles, of course).

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/05/2022, 0:14

I fixed his dandruff problem, but is the original more authentic?
Guglielmo Inglese 1956 1a.jpg
Guglielmo Inglese 1956 1.jpg

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 09/05/2022, 10:38

PeplumParadise wrote:
09/05/2022, 0:14
I fixed his dandruff problem, but is the original more authentic?
Guglielmo Inglese 1956 1a.jpgGuglielmo Inglese 1956 1.jpg
Looks awesome! 👍

Cinema Italiano
Name: Sergio

Admin tasks

Post by Cinema Italiano » 14/05/2022, 15:07

Just a small info:

viewtopic.php?t=1569#F

when you click Rina Franchetti you are redirect to Eurilla Franchetti page

when you click Lina Franchi you are redirect to Rina Franchetti page

PeplumParadise

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 16/05/2022, 18:51

What do you think is the best thing to do when starting a topic for someone you already have a profile for in the actors db? Put the topic into the db listing or start a new topic and transfer the info over? In this case it's Mario Petri so there isn't anything to transfer apart from the cineguida image, but starting the topic new will also mean that any links from lists and film topics will need to be changed

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 17/05/2022, 22:56

Cinema Italiano wrote:
14/05/2022, 15:07
Just a small info:

viewtopic.php?t=1569#F

when you click Rina Franchetti you are redirect to Eurilla Franchetti page

when you click Lina Franchi you are redirect to Rina Franchetti page
Fixed, thanks!
PeplumParadise wrote:
16/05/2022, 18:51
What do you think is the best thing to do when starting a topic for someone you already have a profile for in the actors db? Put the topic into the db listing or start a new topic and transfer the info over? In this case it's Mario Petri so there isn't anything to transfer apart from the cineguida image, but starting the topic new will also mean that any links from lists and film topics will need to be changed
I think the best thing is to edit the existing post and then move it to another forum.

PeplumParadise

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/05/2022, 15:39

Mario Petri's topic is completed and ready to migrate, presumably to "Character Actors" where I have added an icon for him