Requests for Emiliano

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/10/2022, 12:46

This needs to be changed to either "Entertainment involving civic issues" or "When entertainment involves civic issues". As it is now makes no sense in English.
Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 11.43.20.jpg

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 01/11/2022, 12:16

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/10/2022, 12:46
This needs to be changed to either "Entertainment involving civic issues" or "When entertainment involves civic issues". As it is now makes no sense in English.
Screenshot 2022-10-28 at 11.43.20.jpg
Received. Thanks!

carlos
Name: Carl

Admin tasks

Post by carlos » 05/11/2022, 16:46

The 'Active topics' under the 'Quick links' menu (top left) doesn't seem to be working?

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 05/11/2022, 18:25

carlos wrote:
05/11/2022, 16:46
The 'Active topics' under the 'Quick links' menu (top left) doesn't seem to be working?
I'm resynchronizing the database. They will be back online soon.

Cos10000
Veteran
Name: Cosimo

Requests for Emiliano

Post by Cos10000 » 11/11/2022, 17:15

Hi Emiliano,

are Cos, Cos10000! Do you remember me?!

It had been a long time, or so for many months, that I no longer contacted you and the rest of the users of the site!

Now I'm back and here I am again!

In this long stop I have reflected a lot on my mistakes and on all the times I have made you angry both yourself and others and I think I have understood where I went wrong and how to improve myself more and more in my work!

I see that I have finally been unlocked and can start posting photos again! :D

I'm really happy! :laughing:

It was time, finally! :joy:

And I see that you have moved two of my topics, Elio Zamuto and Franco Marino in "Artist Database" (or "Actors Database") and I discover that in Franco Marino there is only one photo of me and the others have been deleted and in Elio Zamuto there are just some of my photos and all the others deleted! :open_mouth:

In my two topics there are only the writings of the movie and the tv series of the deleted photos of these two actors! :astonished:

Why were they deleted ?! :open_mouth:

Why did you delete them, Emiliano ?! :worried:

It took me a long time, a lot of work and a lot of effort to find them, upload them and put them on the site!

I think you deleted them by mistake and I really hope that you or someone else can restore them and put them back on the site within the two topics with much better quality, of course!

Please, Emiliano

restore my deleted photos of Elio Zamuto and Franco Marino in the two topics!

Either you or someone else!

Just got back after a long time!

I'm waiting your answer!

Bye

Emiliano
Admin

Requests for Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 11/11/2022, 17:50

Good evening Mr. I answer the questions in order:
Cos10000 wrote:
11/11/2022, 17:15
And I see that you have moved two of my topics, Elio Zamuto and Franco Marino in "Artist Database" (or "Actors Database") and I discover that in Franco Marino there is only one photo of me and the others have been deleted and in Elio Zamuto there are just some of my photos and all the others deleted! :open_mouth:
In my two topics there are only the writings of the movie and the tv series of the deleted photos of these two actors! :astonished:
Why were they deleted ?! :open_mouth:
Why did you delete them, Emiliano ?! :worried:
From now on, all non-compliant material will be deleted without the possibility of recovery. Image with incorrect formats or insufficient quality or in PNG format (the deleted files had all these characteristics), are deleted.
Cos10000 wrote:
It took me a long time, a lot of work and a lot of effort to find them, upload them and put them on the site!
I think you deleted them by mistake and I really hope that you or someone else can restore them and put them back on the site within the two topics with much better quality, of course!
If you read the rules before posting it was better. You cannot expect to take the first version avaible of the film, absolutely not rare and available in clear versions, and then decline the responsibility on others to replace the images with others of better quality, because others have their own topics and purposes to pursue, not to act as nurse to those in a hurry to add material.
Cos10000 wrote:
Please, Emiliano
restore my deleted photos of Elio Zamuto and Franco Marino in the two topics!
This is impossible to do. Also, when I have time I will try to thin out the other remaining topics to understand what to save and what not. So the time to make and undo the topics becomes double: from this it follows that for my purposes it is much better that certain types of topics do not even have to be born.

The fact that you ask me to restore frankly unpresentable images, makes me understand that you have not understood anything of the previous speeches and how you cannot contribute productively to this project.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Emiliano

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/11/2022, 13:27

I've noticed something strange the past few days in topics with over 100 entries in the filmographies the first number is not visible when you get over 100
Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 12.22.00.jpg

Emiliano
Admin

Requests for Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 28/11/2022, 13:51

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/11/2022, 13:27
I've noticed something strange the past few days in topics with over 100 entries in the filmographies the first number is not visible when you get over 100
Screenshot 2022-11-28 at 12.22.00.jpg
Thanks for the tip. I solve immediately.

Johan Melle

Requests for Emiliano

Post by Johan Melle » 02/12/2022, 18:32

Do you still have your good copy of Fellini - Block notes di un regista (1969)? If you do, then can you please grab some pics of the so-called "Faux Fornari"? He appears near the end of the film as one of the actors that tries to get cast by Fellini (he is seen taking his shirt off and flexing his muscles).

Emiliano
Admin

Requests for Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 02/12/2022, 18:55

Johan Melle wrote:
02/12/2022, 18:32
Do you still have your good copy of Fellini - Block notes di un regista (1969)? If you do, then can you please grab some pics of the so-called "Faux Fornari"? He appears near the end of the film as one of the actors that tries to get cast by Fellini (he is seen taking his shirt off and flexing his muscles).
After dinner I'll post them. :thumbup: