Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Re: Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/04/2021, 20:30

Emiliano wrote:
08/04/2021, 20:22
A separate filmography could be done for stunt roles. So a filmography with real actor roles and a stunt one. kind of like IMDb does. I think the work will be more accurated in this way, but I am open to all your opinions.
That would become very complicated trying to define the difference between a stunt role and an acting appearance. For instance in images I posted today Franco Ukmar just stood in the street looking tough playing a henchman with no action involved, so for me that would be an acting role rather than stunt, but the leading actors all got hit in fights so those were effectively stunt roles.

If they are separated then I think it should just be the "Master of Arms", "Stunt coordinator" and other production credits that are kept separate, and if a stuntman who has one of these credits also appears in the film then it should be noted as "uncredited as actor" (unless he is also credited as an actor obviously).

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/04/2021, 22:46

I have a question, how can i edit my own pictures
i have already corrected earlier a line, that i was forgotten, but not a picture
must i delete the picture(s) and then insert the new one and submit it ?

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Post by Emiliano » 08/04/2021, 22:50

van den bremt rudy wrote:
08/04/2021, 22:46
I have a question, how can i edit my own pictures
i have already corrected earlier a line, that i was forgotten, but not a picture
must i delete the picture(s) and then insert the new one and submit it ?
Click on Edit post (The pencil icon at the top right)
On Attachments, choose delete file. The image file will be deleted and also the writing in the topic [attachment ...]
Add the new files with the icon "Add files", than Submit.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 09/04/2021, 16:21

For unidentified actors, should we include "(uncredited)" or not? I know Johan generally does, while I generally do not, though once an actor becomes identified it is obviously a lot easier to upgrade the filmography by highlighting a couple of credited roles rather than inserting the "(uncredited)" for every role.

Obviously for films where the entire cast is identified then you will know that someone is uncredited (unless they have a production credit), but if there are one or more unidentified actors in the credits or pseudonyms used then until the actor is identified I don't think we can be certain.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 09/04/2021, 19:03

i think you have to be certain that this actor is not credited for putting the uncredited tag. and this can only happen if a face is given to each credit name.

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/04/2021, 18:51

Please add an icon for Mr. Chinny, Johan will be adding an additional film role and fotoromanzo images.

Did you remove the full stop after the Mr. in the title? For Mr. it should always have the stop because it is an abbreviation

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 12/04/2021, 19:00

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/04/2021, 18:51
Please add an icon for Mr. Chinny, Johan will be adding an additional film role and fotoromanzo images.

Did you remove the full stop after the Mr. in the title? For Mr. it should always have the stop because it is an abbreviation
Ok, I’ll do it later :thumbup: No, I have not changed anything

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/04/2021, 19:02

Emiliano wrote:
12/04/2021, 19:00
PeplumParadise wrote:
12/04/2021, 18:51

Ok, I’ll do it later :thumbup: No, I have not changed anything
Oh, odd then, it was there when I posted the topic then vanished when I added the first posts. I re-added it anyway :unsure2:

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 12/04/2021, 19:08

this is very strange :flushed: maybe in the future I can put a function to see who last edited the post.

Emiliano
Admin

Post by Emiliano » 12/04/2021, 20:33

Mr. Chinny added :thumbup: