Requests for Emiliano

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 06/04/2022, 19:28

If you can start off the icons for the C.S.C. actresses I have most of the icons prepared, so we can get them finished quickly and then be ready for the major task of the generici

Cos10000
Veteran
Name: Cosimo

Admin tasks

Post by Cos10000 » 06/04/2022, 19:34

Hey Emiliano,

I'm Cos, I wanted to tell you and warn you that in "Topics to be revised" I corrected and restored all my topics (Loris Bazzocchi, Vincenzo Falanga, Alberto Fogliani, Guido Leontini, Franco Marino and Elio Zamuto)!

You were right, I had broken the rules a bit as I read in your last answer and in the guidelines (aka 1b)!

I had put in too many photos of the actors with shadowed faces and I had put in too many small photos like stamps!

I deleted all the bad photos and replaced them with others where the actors look good with their sharp faces!

In short, we have so many eyes to see, as you said!

Then, finally, this afternoon (you will see him after opening the chat on the home page) I added an appearance and a role by Alberto Fogliani in the film "Il giovedì" (1964) in which he plays a "Waiter at the beach bar"!

In "Topics to be revised" there is also the topic of Donald Hodson but another user ("Pointed Monkey") created it and it has nothing to do with me!

Go check in "Topics to be revised" and you will notice all the work I have done and it will be a surprise for you!

I hope I did well!

I hope I have learned my lesson and have learned everything for good and I hope I will never make mistakes again!

I hope I did a great job and I hope I did the right thing!

Now please Emiliano,

let me go back to edit and post the actors with all of you as before!

Put back the words "New Topic" and "Post Reply" and the image of the editing pen!

Give me the green light again to restart my fun of editing and posting the actors, to start over at Guido Alberti, where I'm still halfway through his roles!

What I had to do I did and I hope it was the last thing on this forum that I still did not understand and now I understand!

You are the chief of this forum!

You decide what we other users have to do!

So make me happy and let me start editing and posting actors again!

Emiliano
Admin
Name: Emiliano

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 06/04/2022, 22:42

Cos10000 wrote:
06/04/2022, 19:34
Hey Emiliano,

I'm Cos, I wanted to tell you and warn you that in "Topics to be revised" I corrected and restored all my topics...
The topics are still a bit far from sufficiency. As long as there are images like this, or this, or this. And they must have - in the same post - the same size, I don't understand why one is bigger and one smaller. Don't use VLC to take snapshots?
I'm not here to be the boss, but leaving these images means diminishing the work of those who instead strive to find the best editions available to put quality images. I could understand 10-15 years ago when the snapshots were still of bad quality because VHSrip circulated on the net and the videos were very compressed, but it is not acceptable in 2022 to have such blurred images, unless we are talking about the only edition in circulation available. Nor can this be blamed on network problems, as I also surf a shaky network at 1MB/s. I really appreciate your work and it's not that I don't see it, but you have to realize that when an image is not clear it shouldn't be put.

PeplumParadise

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2022, 21:03

How did you manage to make an icon image for Carlo Cerruti? There is not one clear face shot in his topic!

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 07/04/2022, 21:47

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2022, 21:03
How did you manage to make an icon image for Carlo Cerruti? There is not one clear face shot in his topic!
That may be why his identifications are firm. Nobody knows how he looks like except Ciavazzaro!
I've updated two pics from Prestami tua moglie and Incensurato.... Maybe that of Prestami is savable. We don't have any better.

PeplumParadise

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2022, 21:58

Emiliano wrote:
07/04/2022, 21:47
PeplumParadise wrote:
That may be why his identifications are firm. Nobody knows how he looks like except Ciavazzaro!
I've updated two pics from Prestami tua moglie and Incensurato.... Maybe that of Prestami is savable. We don't have any better.
and the same for Alfredo Chiodi, who has 4 titles in his filmography but only images from 2, so he should maybe be removed until more roles are added

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 07/04/2022, 22:02

One topic done better than the other. Trying to found out the pic from Sogni mostruosamente...

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 07/04/2022, 22:12

PeplumParadise wrote:
07/04/2022, 21:58
Emiliano wrote:
07/04/2022, 21:47
PeplumParadise wrote:
and the same for Alfredo Chiodi, who has 4 titles in his filmography but only images from 2, so he should maybe be removed until more roles are added
First pic in Chiodi's topic should be ok (now).

PeplumParadise

Admin tasks

Post by PeplumParadise » 07/04/2022, 22:32

Emiliano wrote:
07/04/2022, 22:12
First pic in Chiodi's topic should be ok (now).
:thumbup:

Emiliano
Admin

Admin tasks

Post by Emiliano » 07/04/2022, 22:36

But the topic itself is far from ok :sleepy: