Requests for Ciavazzaro

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/11/2022, 14:55

I thank you, i will put one of them, since the problem with this new generico is that he never gets a full face close-up in the roles i found for him so far, and i only have the first pages of the fotoromanzi (from which i identify him since he have a role name and he is called by that name in the few pages i have) so i can't take other pics from that fotoromanzi, maybe in the future Johan can search for a close-up in a fotoromanzo, since im sure he knows him since he was in many fotoromanzi.

Johan Melle

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Johan Melle » 27/11/2022, 23:58

Ciavazzaro wrote:
27/11/2022, 14:55
I thank you, i will put one of them, since the problem with this new generico is that he never gets a full face close-up in the roles i found for him so far, and i only have the first pages of the fotoromanzi (from which i identify him since he have a role name and he is called by that name in the few pages i have) so i can't take other pics from that fotoromanzi, maybe in the future Johan can search for a close-up in a fotoromanzo, since im sure he knows him since he was in many fotoromanzi.
Yes, I know him well. I know a few other film roles (including one credited) so will see if maybe there's a good face shot to be found in one of them.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/02/2023, 23:00

Hi Mauro, saw your request for everyone about the fotoromanzi actress who you think is also in the movie "Silenzio si uccide".
You have posted a picture of her from a fotoromanzo.
Do you have the intention to make a opic of her, if you have other titles ?
I ask you because otherwise, it would be forgotten
Thank you.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/03/2023, 1:26

Do you have a copy of Il ragazzo che sapeva amare (1967)? If you do could you please get some images (and credit?) for Tullio Altamura, it's currently a title to check in his topic

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 26/03/2023, 1:30

Yes there is also attilio dottesio and some other generici i will do pics

PeplumParadise

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/03/2023, 1:38

Ciavazzaro wrote:
26/03/2023, 1:30
:thumbup: thank you

PeplumParadise

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by PeplumParadise » 26/03/2023, 1:45

Ciavazzaro wrote:
26/03/2023, 1:30
In your pics for Nova I see there is also Consalvo Dell'Arti, who I am preparing a topic for, so if you could get some shots of him at the same time as the others that would be a big help

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 26/03/2023, 1:46

Absolutely.

Johan Melle

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Johan Melle » 02/04/2023, 0:57

Mauro, from which fotoromanzo are the pics of your new generica? I can't see that you have posted the cast list or any other pics than the one in the post with the filmography. I wonder if maybe some of the roles in that fotoromanzo could be attributed to the wrong actors, because the Irene Nova that I know from other fotoromanzi is a different actress (blonde-haired and much younger)...

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 02/04/2023, 1:22

Hi thank you for letting me, that's very bad.
In these days i had to found the fotoromanzo in the middle of all of the ones i have, because i had saved only the name, i think the fotoromanzo is a reprint from one of the 1960's
my copy is Laura n2 year 1972.

That's very bad i repeat because i didn't know off course Irene Nova so while reading the fotoromanzo, since the other actors were credited correctly i fought she was too, but like you say since you know her as young and blonde she can't be this woman...

Still im keeping founding this woman in fotoromanzi so im sure is only a matter of time before we found her name.

In the meantime we will have then to move this topic in the unidentified generiche section and found a name

ps now i would be curios to see the pics of the real Irene Nova when you have time off course !