Requests for Johan

Error/Missing reporting
Update request
Admin tasks
Post Reply
User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 13/06/2021, 22:15

PeplumParadise wrote:
13/06/2021, 20:42
In Io Semiramide we decided that Franco Beltramme is the fighter who joins Jeff Cameron, but could this also be Baltramme on the right in a second role?
caltabiano.jpg
Yes, absolutely!

The other requests are noted, but I don't know when I'll get around to them. My interest in the forum has waned lately, which is why I've not been around much for a while.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/06/2021, 11:59

I'm wondering if this could be Aldo Vasco as a slave who falls from the top of the aquaduct in Gli schiavi piu forti del mondo (though it certainly wouldn't be him doing the quite impressive falling stunt)
vasco2a.jpg
vasco4a.jpg
vasco.jpg
vasco2.jpg
vasco3.jpg
vasco4.jpg
vasco5.jpg

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 20/06/2021, 12:53

PeplumParadise wrote:
20/06/2021, 11:59
I'm wondering if this could be Aldo Vasco as a slave who falls from the top of the aquaduct in Gli schiavi piu forti del mondo (though it certainly wouldn't be him doing the quite impressive falling stunt)
vasco2a.jpgvasco4a.jpgvasco.jpgvasco2.jpgvasco3.jpgvasco4.jpgvasco5.jpg
I would say so, yes, absolutely. He looks a little strange in the close-ups, but that's surely due to the distorted grimacing he's doing to look mortally wounded. He is more recognizable in the other shots, though.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 20/06/2021, 12:55

Johan Melle wrote:
20/06/2021, 12:53
PeplumParadise wrote:
20/06/2021, 11:59
I'm wondering if this could be Aldo Vasco as a slave who falls from the top of the aquaduct in Gli schiavi piu forti del mondo (though it certainly wouldn't be him doing the quite impressive falling stunt)
vasco2a.jpgvasco4a.jpgvasco.jpgvasco2.jpgvasco3.jpgvasco4.jpgvasco5.jpg
I would say so, yes, absolutely. He looks a little strange in the close-ups, but that's surely due to the distorted grimacing he's doing to look mortally wounded. He is more recognizable in the other shots, though.
Good, thanks. This will be my next peplum topic so will add to his topic once that's posted. I just noticed that he miraculously manages to get dressed at some point during the fall :tears_smile:

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4361
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 21/06/2021, 16:25

I see that you have poste din the past pictures of the movie comedy Arriva Dorellik (1967)
Could it be that Nicola Palumbo plays a policeman seen here at 6 minutes 46 seconds, 6 ' 50 seconds and 6' 56 seconds ?
maybe he is looking a bit younger here (he is listed at the website Interfilmes.com)

thanks

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 21/06/2021, 16:35

van den bremt rudy wrote:
21/06/2021, 16:25
I see that you have poste din the past pictures of the movie comedy Arriva Dorellik (1967)
Could it be that Nicola Palumbo plays a policeman seen here at 6 minutes 46 seconds, 6 ' 50 seconds and 6' 56 seconds ?
maybe he is looking a bit younger here (he is listed at the website Interfilmes.com)

thanks
I don't see anyone that resembles him in that scene.

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/06/2021, 10:45

I had this policeman in I soliti ignoti as an uncertain ID for Aldo Pini, but looking at it again preparing Pini's topic I don't think it's him. Could it maybe be Aldo Vasco again?
screenshot7.jpg
screenshot9.jpg

User avatar
Johan Melle
Moderator
Posts: 10224
Joined: Aug 27, 18
Location: Norway
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 22/06/2021, 13:38

PeplumParadise wrote:
22/06/2021, 10:45
I had this policeman in I soliti ignoti as an uncertain ID for Aldo Pini, but looking at it again preparing Pini's topic I don't think it's him. Could it maybe be Aldo Vasco again?
screenshot7.jpgscreenshot9.jpg
I wasn't entirely sure at first, because in the first pic he's blurry and in the second he has a strange expression, but I've now watched the scene in motion, and it's definitely Aldo Vasco. I think you can probably recognize him a bit better in these pics here
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco1.jpg
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco2.jpg
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco3.jpg

User avatar
PeplumParadise
Moderator
Posts: 13115
Joined: May 2, 19
Location: Spain
Name: Nick
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 22/06/2021, 18:19

Johan Melle wrote:
22/06/2021, 13:38
PeplumParadise wrote:
22/06/2021, 10:45
I had this policeman in I soliti ignoti as an uncertain ID for Aldo Pini, but looking at it again preparing Pini's topic I don't think it's him. Could it maybe be Aldo Vasco again?
screenshot7.jpgscreenshot9.jpg
I wasn't entirely sure at first, because in the first pic he's blurry and in the second he has a strange expression, but I've now watched the scene in motion, and it's definitely Aldo Vasco. I think you can probably recognize him a bit better in these pics here
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco1.jpg
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco2.jpg
Soliti Ignoti - Aldo Vasco3.jpg
Post your pics, they're much clearer - that'll take him up to 49 roles

User avatar
van den bremt rudy
Veteran
Posts: 4361
Joined: Aug 30, 18
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 28/06/2021, 0:17

I see that you have posted pictures a while ago for the movie Kidnap in Rome (1976)
i found a rather bad copy, so maybe you can make better ones for these 2 generici (not listed yet in their topics)

first for Angelo Boscariol
seen around 7 minutes 00", 7 minutes 10", 7 minutes 14" and 7 minutes 24"

second for Riccardo Petrazzi
around 47 minutes 18", 47 minutes 29", 1 hour 02 minutes 02" and 1 hour 09 minutes 59"

I have the pictures from the bad copy, shall i put them here too, or can you check it out later on Johan ?

Post Reply