Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 27/09/2022, 17:05

PeplumParadise wrote:
13/09/2022, 19:45
Johan Melle wrote:
15/08/2022, 22:58
PeplumParadise wrote:
15/08/2022, 22:15
and one more request, could you please check your "OK" copy of Tristi amori (1943) to see if you can get images that are any better than these awful ones. It's quite possible there are others I missed in my poor copy.

Mirko Bajocchi - ball guest
bajocchi.jpg
Romolo Giuliani - ball guest
giuliani.jpggiuliani2.jpg
Cirillo Konopleff - ball guest
konopleff.jpg
Aldo Pini - ball guest
pini.jpgpini2.jpg
Ugo Mari - He appears in an earlier scene around 20:40 and then again as a ball guest, but I couldn't work out how to describe his role
mari.jpgmari2.jpgmari3.jpgmari4.jpg
Giuseppe Varni - appears in several scenes, but his best shots are in the ball scene, credited
varni.jpgvarni2.jpgvarni3.jpgvarni4.jpg
I'll give that, too a look later on, but be warned that it might very well be from the same source as I seem to remember it not being properly deinterlaced and thus getting that ugly "saw-tooth effect" every time there's movement....
A quick reminder about this one and Taxi di notte above (space is saved), I'm sure you haven't forgotten, but since it's been a month just making sure :)
The pics of Giuseppe Varni in Taxi di notte are now added.

As for Tristi amori, my version isn't really any better. It might be slightly sharper, but it's from the same TV print that is not properly interlaced and therefore has that ugly "saw-toothing" effect whenever there's much movement...

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/09/2022, 17:11

Johan Melle wrote:
27/09/2022, 17:05

As for Tristi amori, my version isn't really any better. It might be slightly sharper, but it's from the same TV print that is not properly interlaced and therefore has that ugly "saw-toothing" effect whenever there's much movement...
Thanks for Varni.

OK, thanks for checking, I'll go ahead and use my pics then, as, while not great, I think the actors are all identifiable.

I have a bunch of requests for you re: Nerio Bernardi (6 I think), but since you're taking some time off at the moment you can let me know when you have the time and I'll give you the titles. No hurry anyway as I'm deep into Spanish actors for a few weeks and am taking things somewhat more leisurely myself.

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 27/09/2022, 17:35

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/09/2022, 17:11
Johan Melle wrote:
27/09/2022, 17:05

Thanks for Varni.

OK, thanks for checking, I'll go ahead and use my pics then, as, while not great, I think the actors are all identifiable.

I have a bunch of requests for you re: Nerio Bernardi (6 I think), but since you're taking some time off at the moment you can let me know when you have the time and I'll give you the titles. No hurry anyway as I'm deep into Spanish actors for a few weeks and am taking things somewhat more leisurely myself.
Sure. I'll let you know. I expect to be much less busy in October :)

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Johan

Post by FatmanDan » 28/09/2022, 23:28

Johan, one day, when you got looaaaads of time, you may search for Omero Capanna in ´S.P.Q.R. 2000 e ½ anni fa`. He's in the Spartacus segment (1h30' onwards) with Torrisi and comes running down to him between the 2nd and 3rd pic in Torrisi's thread (you added the pics there). All the best, FatmanDan.

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 29/09/2022, 19:10

FatmanDan wrote:
28/09/2022, 23:28
Johan, one day, when you got looaaaads of time, you may search for Omero Capanna in ´S.P.Q.R. 2000 e ½ anni fa`. He's in the Spartacus segment (1h30' onwards) with Torrisi and comes running down to him between the 2nd and 3rd pic in Torrisi's thread (you added the pics there). All the best, FatmanDan.
Sure. But he's not really visible for more than a few seconds, but hopefully, these will suffice
SPQR - Omero Capanna1.jpg
SPQR - Omero Capanna2.jpg

FatmanDan
Name: Daniel

Requests for Johan

Post by FatmanDan » 29/09/2022, 21:31

Thanks.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 08/10/2022, 15:17

I need your help please with a couple of films for Paolo Ferrara, if and when you are able. I don't know if you are familiar with Ferrara (but there are plenty of images in the topic) or when you will have time to do it, so obviously whenever you are able. I forgot to add blank posts for the films, so just post them at the end of the topic.

The films are Non me lo dire! (1940) where he should play "the second false creditor" and Ore 9: Lezione di chimica (1941) as the doorman or porter at the college.

Thanks

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 09/10/2022, 17:41

PeplumParadise wrote:
08/10/2022, 15:17
I need your help please with a couple of films for Paolo Ferrara, if and when you are able. I don't know if you are familiar with Ferrara (but there are plenty of images in the topic) or when you will have time to do it, so obviously whenever you are able. I forgot to add blank posts for the films, so just post them at the end of the topic.

The films are Non me lo dire! (1940) where he should play "the second false creditor" and Ore 9: Lezione di chimica (1941) as the doorman or porter at the college.

Thanks
Okay, will check those films.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/10/2022, 13:22

One more request for you, but an easier one. Can you please check the credits of Il vostro super agente Flit (1966) for Carlo Gentili. IMDb says he should be credited as Costume designer. Thanks

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 26/10/2022, 18:21

PeplumParadise wrote:
11/10/2022, 13:22
One more request for you, but an easier one. Can you please check the credits of Il vostro super agente Flit (1966) for Carlo Gentili. IMDb says he should be credited as Costume designer. Thanks
Here's the credit. As far as I can tell, he does not appear on screen.
Super Agente Flit - Gentili Credit.jpg