Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 24/07/2022, 17:27

Johan Melle wrote:
24/07/2022, 16:05
Here are the pics of Turilli in 4 caporali e ½ e un colonnello tutto d'un pezzo in the role of Colonel Arturo Peretti
4 Caporali - Max Turilli1.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli2.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli3.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli4.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli5.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli6.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli7.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli8.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli9.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli10.jpg

Regarding titles to check, I can get both I Buddenbrook and Uccelli d'Italia, whereas Il muro, Un'estate, un inverno, Supergulp, i fumetti etc should all at least have the cast lists in the Radiocorriere TV archive.
Thank you, perfect timing

When I tried to access Radiocorriere yesterday I couldn't get the page images to display - just tried it again now and still the same, not sure if it's my computer or the same for everyone

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 24/07/2022, 17:35

PeplumParadise wrote:
24/07/2022, 17:27
When I tried to access Radiocorriere yesterday I couldn't get the page images to display
Yeah, that happens periodically with me too, but then it's fine when I try again in a day or two.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 24/07/2022, 18:00

You're right it's the same here in Belgium, no displays of the cast lists of Radiocorriere Tv.
It's not the first time the last 2 days that it happened, so we must wait till it is OK !

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/07/2022, 23:26

Could you please check The Shoes of the Fisherman to see if there are any better images of this actor (if IMDb is correct he should be a Polish cardinal). There are HD rips around, but I haven't had any luck in getting any to download.

He should be Dom Moor (or possibly Don, 1 credit), who only has 4 credited roles and nothing else known, so seemed like he could be of interest to us. I have the other 3 roles, which all seem to be the same person, so I thought I may as well open a topic.
Shoes Fisherman - Alfred Thomas3.jpg
Shoes Fisherman - Old Bald Elegant1.jpg
screenshot18.jpg
uk34.jpg
screenshot14.jpg

I also spotted Ferrety Face in your images, so maybe there's better shots of him too?
Shoes Fisherman - Alfred Thomas4.jpg

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 28/07/2022, 0:47

PeplumParadise wrote:
27/07/2022, 23:26
Could you please check The Shoes of the Fisherman to see if there are any better images of this actor (if IMDb is correct he should be a Polish cardinal). There are HD rips around, but I haven't had any luck in getting any to download.

He should be Dom Moor (or possibly Don, 1 credit), who only has 4 credited roles and nothing else known, so seemed like he could be of interest to us. I have the other 3 roles, which all seem to be the same person, so I thought I may as well open a topic.
Shoes Fisherman - Alfred Thomas3.jpgShoes Fisherman - Old Bald Elegant1.jpgscreenshot18.jpguk34.jpgscreenshot14.jpg

I also spotted Ferrety Face in your images, so maybe there's better shots of him too?
Shoes Fisherman - Alfred Thomas4.jpg
Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble playing that file. It works, but for whatever reason, you can't fast forward through it, and I'm not really up for re-watching the whole 2 and a half hour thing just to get some pics. I found a HD source that download, though. Slowly, but it does download, so let me get back to you with this a little later :)

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/07/2022, 0:54

Johan Melle wrote:
28/07/2022, 0:47

Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble playing that file. It works, but for whatever reason, you can't fast forward through it, and I'm not really up for re-watching the whole 2 and a half hour thing just to get some pics. I found a HD source that download, though. Slowly, but it does download, so let me get back to you with this a little later :)
:superok:

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/07/2022, 11:02

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/07/2022, 0:54
Johan Melle wrote:

This morning a 1080p HD copy of The Shoes of the Fisherman has downloaded, so you are spared having to watch it :)

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 28/07/2022, 14:39

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/07/2022, 11:02
PeplumParadise wrote:
Johan Melle wrote:

This morning a 1080p HD copy of The Shoes of the Fisherman has downloaded, so you are spared having to watch it :)
Same here, so I guess we both have it now, haha. I see there are lots of friends present who didn't have topics back when I watched this originally, or who were not shown clearly enough to identify, so I'm guessing you have your hands full!

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 28/07/2022, 14:43

Johan Melle wrote:
28/07/2022, 14:39
PeplumParadise wrote:
28/07/2022, 11:02
PeplumParadise wrote:

Same here, so I guess we both have it now, haha. I see there are lots of friends present who didn't have topics back when I watched this originally, or who were not shown clearly enough to identify, so I'm guessing you have your hands full!
Well in addition to Moor and Ferrety I've also got Sleepy Eyes, Aldo Bonamano and, somewhat surprisingly, Daniele Vargas, but I'm sure there are more that I'm not familiar with. The old images can probably do with upgrading sometime, but they are clear enough, just small, so I've left that for another day.

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 28/07/2022, 14:46

PeplumParadise wrote:
28/07/2022, 14:43
Well in addition to Moor and Ferrety I've also got Sleepy Eyes and Aldo Bonamano, but I'm sure there are more that I'm not familiar with.
There's also Enrico Marciani among the cardinals. As for those you're not familiar with, I can post those :)