Requests for Johan

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 12/04/2022, 15:26

van den bremt rudy wrote:
09/04/2022, 16:55
Maybe you can help to trace "Renato Terra Caizzi" in "Sotto il placido Don" (Tv minsierie) (1974) where he should play in episode 4 a role named in Italian "Il piantone" should be in English "The gatekeeper"
I saw that you posted some pictures in the topic of Dottesio a while ago, so i believe you must have these series
thanks
PS : I only found two episodes on youtube
Looked at this episode a while back and couldn't find any trace of Renato.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/04/2022, 15:36

Johan Melle wrote:
12/04/2022, 15:25
PeplumParadise wrote:
30/03/2022, 17:47
Whenever you get a chance could you get me some images of Ciccio Barbi and also Alfredo Rizzo in Carmen di Trastevere please. Thank you in advance.
Here's Alfredo Rizzo - uncredited as the doorman at the villa
Carmen Trastevere - Alfredo Rizzo1.jpg
Carmen Trastevere - Alfredo Rizzo2.jpg
Carmen Trastevere - Alfredo Rizzo3.jpg
Carmen Trastevere - Alfredo Rizzo4.jpg

I didn't have any luck finding Ciccio Barbi, though. IMDb has hims playing "Vincenzo's accomplice in black", whereas Wikipedia simply gives the more general description of "Vincenzo's accomplice". Well, he's definitely not the one in black, but he's not among the other members of Vincenzo's gang either, and I didn't spot him elsewhere either. I notice he's not credited on ANICA btw, so looks like this is an IMDb misidentification that is the source of this.
Thank you for looking and for the images of Rizzo. I've added the title to the "No Ciccio" list.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/04/2022, 15:48

In several images you've posted from Per un pugno di canzoni there is Nando Poggi. The images are good enough to use for his topic unless you particularly want to revisit the film and I have his credit from Morana's topic, but I need to confirm his role, listed on IMDb as "The Frenchman".
Per Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scipioni4.jpg
Per Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scuderoni2.jpg

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 15/04/2022, 18:29

PeplumParadise wrote:
15/04/2022, 15:48
In several images you've posted from Per un pugno di canzoni there is Nando Poggi. The images are good enough to use for his topic unless you particularly want to revisit the film and I have his credit from Morana's topic, but I need to confirm his role, listed on IMDb as "The Frenchman".
Per Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scipioni4.jpgPer Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scuderoni2.jpg
Well, I have these additional images if you want to use them
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi1.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi2.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi3.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi4.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi5.jpg

And I can confirm that he does indeed play a Frenchman. I don't think he gets a more specific character name, but I won't swear to it since this copy is dubbed in Spanish, which I don't understand.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 15/04/2022, 18:32

Johan Melle wrote:
15/04/2022, 18:29
PeplumParadise wrote:
15/04/2022, 15:48
Per Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scipioni4.jpgPer Un Pugno Di Canzoni - Scuderoni2.jpg
Well, I have these additional images if you want to use them
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi1.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi2.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi3.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi4.jpg
Pugno Di Canzoni - Nando Poggi5.jpg

And I can confirm that he does indeed play a Frenchman. I don't think he gets a more specific character name, but I won't swear to it since this copy is dubbed in Spanish, which I don't understand.
Thank you, that gives me more to choose from. I think "Frenchman" will suffice, it matches Eleonora as "French woman" :grin:

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/04/2022, 1:50

Do you still have La porta del cannone (1969) which you've previously posted images from?

If you do could you please get me some images of Vladimir Medar when you get a chance. Thanks
viewtopic.php?f=93&t=1630&p=50765#p50765

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 18/04/2022, 16:34

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/04/2022, 1:50
Do you still have La porta del cannone (1969) which you've previously posted images from?

If you do could you please get me some images of Vladimir Medar when you get a chance. Thanks
Yes, I have a German DVD and have added the pics and role in Vladimir's topic. The DVD isn't that great, though, as the print is clearly VHS-sourced. The credits are in French and he's credited as "Vladimir Nedar" in this version
Porta Del Cannone - Vladimir Medar6.jpg

I didn't add that credit, though, since it's not the original credits and I instead found and used a version with the Italian titles where he's credited as "Wladimir Medar". You can find it here (dubbed in English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFzoB3TWZo8
It's from a better source than my German DVD, but it's only 360p, so that kind of ruins it. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you think it's worth using pics from this version to upgrade or not.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 18/04/2022, 17:45

Johan Melle wrote:
18/04/2022, 16:34
PeplumParadise wrote:
17/04/2022, 1:50

Yes, I have a German DVD and have added the pics and role in Vladimir's topic. The DVD isn't that great, though, as the print is clearly VHS-sourced. The credits are in French and he's credited as "Vladimir Nedar" in this version
Porta Del Cannone - Vladimir Medar6.jpg

I didn't add that credit, though, since it's not the original credits and I instead found and used a version with the Italian titles where he's credited as "Wladimir Medar". You can find it here (dubbed in English): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFzoB3TWZo8
It's from a better source than my German DVD, but it's only 360p, so that kind of ruins it. I'll leave it up to you to decide if you think it's worth using pics from this version to upgrade or not.
Great, thank you :praying:

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by Ciavazzaro » 19/04/2022, 23:53

In this i ask your help, first a Moulin Rouge where there is a long cast list, but only some of the actors have a charachter name
so i put the cast list and the pics of the people i don't know so we can try by exclusion to give a name to everyone !
fotoromanzo prezzo-min.jpg
fotoromanzo prezzo1-min.jpg
fotoromanzo prezzo2-min.jpg
fotoromanzo prezzo3-min.jpg
fotoromanzo prezzo4-min.jpg

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by Ciavazzaro » 20/04/2022, 0:04

fotoromanzoprezzo5-min.jpg
fotoromanzoprezzo6-min.jpg
fotoromanzoprezzo7-min.jpg