Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
carlos
Name: Carl

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by carlos » 05/06/2020, 3:14

van den bremt rudy wrote:
04/06/2020, 0:29
For Malabestia the scene begins around 7 minutes and 10 seconds and ends around 8 minutes and 12 seconds
good luck !
I have it but the image is extremely soft. Is this really better?
vlcsnap-2020-06-02-Malabestia Vera3.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 05/06/2020, 16:40

I think you have the movie Silvia e l'amore (1968) can you see if you can find Ugo Adinolfi in this
he plays a character called "Umberto"
here is a small picture of him from this movie that i found on the internet
62823-31283-0.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 05/06/2020, 19:13

carlos wrote:
05/06/2020, 3:14
04/06/2020, 0:29
For Malabestia the scene begins around 7 minutes and 10 seconds and ends around 8 minutes and 12 seconds
good luck !
I have it but the image is extremely soft. Is this really better?
vlcsnap-2020-06-02-Malabestia Vera3.jpg
Oh, you have it then. That's probably as good as it gets, so just go ahead and post it.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 05/06/2020, 19:15

05/06/2020, 16:40
I think you have the movie Silvia e l'amore (1968) can you see if you can find Ugo Adinolfi in this
he plays a character called "Umberto"
here is a small picture of him from this movie that i found on the internet

62823-31283-0.jpg
From what I remember he doesn't appear in Silvia e l'amore. The picture you posted is definitely not from that movie. It's from Tarzana, sesso selvaggio.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 08/06/2020, 0:02

Johan or Ciavazzaro, do you have good pictures of the movie La verita secondo satana (1972) ?
again a movie with Ravaioli and is this movie to be found till now
thank you

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 11/06/2020, 11:52

Hi Johan, I've realised that the image I have of Lemur Man from Voltati... ti uccido! is actually your image posted in White Peplum Beard's topic. When you get a chance could you check to see if there can be any better images of him and also there are several other whitebeards in that scene (also seen in Big Black Beard's topic), at least one of whom is another potential generico who I have several roles for.

Images of Bruno Arie are also needed from this film, though I'm afraid I have no idea what role he should play.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/06/2020, 0:01

PeplumParadise wrote:
11/06/2020, 11:52
Hi Johan, I've realised that the image I have of Lemur Man from Voltati... ti uccido! is actually your image posted in White Peplum Beard's topic. When you get a chance could you check to see if there can be any better images of him and also there are several other whitebeards in that scene (also seen in Big Black Beard's topic), at least one of whom is another potential generico who I have several roles for.

Images of Bruno Arie are also needed from this film, though I'm afraid I have no idea what role he should play.
I'm sorry but I don't have the movie any longer and I don't remember where I originally got it from. Maybe Carlos can help instead...?

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/06/2020, 10:11

This caught my eye while preparing my FB post for Mara Berni's birthday today. I really think that looks to be Leontine May on the left.

She does not appear in any of my images from Sansone, though I think this shot is actually from La furia de Ercole, shot back-to-back, but she doesn't appear in any of my shots from that film either! I will try and check both films later to make sure, since I wasn't familiar with her at the time I made the images so could possibly have missed her.

Given that we know she appeared in Il vecchio testamento, also made by the same crew with largely the same cast (along with 79 A.D.), then her presence here wouldn't be altogether surprising, just strange that she isn't in any of my images.

Mirko Boman, at the rear in the lobby card image, might make an interesting subject for a future topic also.
sambl3 2.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 12/06/2020, 13:27

and in continuation from my previous post I have now looked through both La furia de Ercole and Sansone. Leontine (or even anyone with that hairstyle and costume) is nowhere to be found in either. All the other actors are present and correct in both, but, as I suspected, the costumes on the lobby card match those from La furia de Ercole (the other 2 titles I mentioned can be ruled out since neither feature Serge Gainsburg).

If you are in agreement that it is Leontine in the image, I will post it in her topic, though with what kind of an explanation? Maybe she was in the film but got cut out for some reason? Maybe she was on set and just happened to dress up and pop in for a publicity shot? Both films were shot entirely in Yugoslavia as far as I'm aware and were released in 1961/2, before any of Leontine's credited roles, so, since we know nothing of Leontine's origins, could she maybe have been Yugoslav and just be there as an extra (as is Ivan Basta in both films)? If I had any hair I'd be pulling it out :tears_smile:

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 12/06/2020, 23:03

PeplumParadise wrote:
12/06/2020, 13:27
If you are in agreement that it is Leontine in the image, I will post it in her topic, though with what kind of an explanation? Maybe she was in the film but got cut out for some reason? Maybe she was on set and just happened to dress up and pop in for a publicity shot? Both films were shot entirely in Yugoslavia as far as I'm aware and were released in 1961/2, before any of Leontine's credited roles, so, since we know nothing of Leontine's origins, could she maybe have been Yugoslav and just be there as an extra (as is Ivan Basta in both films)? If I had any hair I'd be pulling it out :tears_smile:
I absolutely agree that it's her. This definitely raises a lot of questions, and I don't really have any theories to add. Interesting discovery for sure, though.