Requests for Johan

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 17/07/2022, 3:05

PeplumParadise wrote:
15/07/2022, 20:21
Whenever you get a chance could you please get me some images of Ursula Davis from the series Jekyll.
Okay, I've got the screenshots of Ursula, who appears in all four episodes as Ingrid, an Irish student of Dr. Jekyll (Giorgio Albertazzi) and a love interest to Jekyll's colleague Dr. Levy (Ugo Cardea).

These pics will probably need a lot of adjustment and tinkering, though, because this is a rather poor technical production, with scenes frequently either terribly over-exposed or awfully dark. It was also hard to get any decent shots of Ursula as most of her scenes shot outside during what was clearly a pretty windy period, which means her hair is frequently blowing into her face, or she is shot with tree-branches covering much of her face etc.

Episode 1
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis3.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis4.jpg

Episode 2
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis3.jpg

Episode 3
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis3.jpg

Episode 4
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis3.jpg

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/07/2022, 12:28

Johan Melle wrote:
17/07/2022, 3:05
PeplumParadise wrote:
15/07/2022, 20:21
Whenever you get a chance could you please get me some images of Ursula Davis from the series Jekyll.
Okay, I've got the screenshots of Ursula, who appears in all four episodes as Ingrid, an Irish student of Dr. Jekyll (Giorgio Albertazzi) and a love interest to Jekyll's colleague Dr. Levy (Ugo Cardea).

These pics will probably need a lot of adjustment and tinkering, though, because this is a rather poor technical production, with scenes frequently either terribly over-exposed or awfully dark. It was also hard to get any decent shots of Ursula as most of her scenes shot outside during what was clearly a pretty windy period, which means her hair is frequently blowing into her face, or she is shot with tree-branches covering much of her face etc.

Episode 1
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis3.jpg
Jekyll 1 - Ursula Davis4.jpg

Episode 2
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 2 - Ursula Davis3.jpg

Episode 3
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 3 - Ursula Davis3.jpg

Episode 4
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis1.jpg
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis2.jpg
Jekyll 4 - Ursula Davis3.jpg
Great, thanks once again

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 19/07/2022, 0:20

Can you help with the western 10 bianchi uccisi da un piccolo Indiano (1974) ?
I saw that you posted some pictures of Attilio Dottesio in his topic, with reasonably good pictures.
Can you search for Giovanni Cianfriglia as Village Indian and for Sergio Sagnotti as Willy ? (when you have time)
thanks a lot.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/07/2022, 17:40

A request for you in return, could you please get me some images of Max Turilli from 4 caporali e 1/2 e un colonnello tutto d'un pezzo (apologies as I see you had to check this recently for Nino Terzo).

Regarding Ursula Davis' topic, I was all set to go with it, but I'm holding off in the hope that I can get a BD rip of La cripta e l'incubo - but it's been stuck at 68% for 4 days so I'm not overly optimistic (I do have a DVD copy, but obviously HD would be better)

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 23/07/2022, 18:19

PeplumParadise wrote:
23/07/2022, 17:40
A request for you in return, could you please get me some images of Max Turilli from 4 caporali e 1/2 e un colonnello tutto d'un pezzo (apologies as I see you had to check this recently for Nino Terzo).

Regarding Ursula Davis' topic, I was all set to go with it, but I'm holding off in the hope that I can get a BD rip of La cripta e l'incubo - but it's been stuck at 68% for 4 days so I'm not overly optimistic (I do have a DVD copy, but obviously HD would be better)
Thank you very much :thumbup:

Sure! I'll get some pics of Turilli after I've finished up with Gragnani.

La cripta e l'incubo is available at Rarelust at least: https://rarelust.com/crypt-of-the-vampi ... more-47394 But I don't know if you're after a different/better rip...

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/07/2022, 18:29

Johan Melle wrote:
23/07/2022, 18:19

La cripta e l'incubo is available at Rarelust at least: https://rarelust.com/crypt-of-the-vampi ... more-47394 But I don't know if you're after a different/better rip...
Yes, that's the copy I have I think, but there are 1080p BD rips around, just getting them downloaded isn't proving easy

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 23/07/2022, 19:30

PeplumParadise wrote:
23/07/2022, 18:29
Johan Melle wrote:
23/07/2022, 18:19

Yes, that's the copy I have I think, but there are 1080p BD rips around, just getting them downloaded isn't proving easy
I see. Well, I'm afraid I can't help. I only have an old DVD release of this one.

PeplumParadise

Requests for Johan

Post by PeplumParadise » 23/07/2022, 19:33

Johan Melle wrote:
23/07/2022, 19:30

I see. Well, I'm afraid I can't help. I only have an old DVD release of this one.
Thanks, no I wasn't asking for help on this one, just noting why I hadn't posted the topic yet after asking you to get some other images :)

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 24/07/2022, 16:05

Here are the pics of Turilli in 4 caporali e ½ e un colonnello tutto d'un pezzo in the role of Colonel Arturo Peretti
4 Caporali - Max Turilli1.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli2.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli3.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli4.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli5.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli6.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli7.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli8.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli9.jpg
4 Caporali - Max Turilli10.jpg

Regarding titles to check, I can get both I Buddenbrook and Uccelli d'Italia, whereas Il muro, Un'estate, un inverno, Supergulp, i fumetti etc should all at least have the cast lists in the Radiocorriere TV archive.

Johan Melle

Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 24/07/2022, 16:23

Here as the writer's son in Uccelli d'Italia (1985) from a pretty mediocre print unfortunately
Uccelli D'Italia - Max Turilli1.jpg
Uccelli D'Italia - Max Turilli2.jpg
Uccelli D'Italia - Max Turilli3.jpg
Uccelli D'Italia - Max Turilli4.jpg
Uccelli D'Italia - Max Turilli5.jpg