Requests for Johan

Address a request to a single user or to all of them
Admin tasks Error reporting
Ciavazzaro

Requests addressed to everyone

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/09/2018, 0:52

I think Antonio Marcolini is present in the ancient rome party in Nome del popolo italiano, but i have an awful copy, can you check if you can make any pic ?
also in the tribunal scene before the tribunal collapses i think there is margherita ghigliotti but with my awful copy i can’t make pics of her

Ciavazzaro

Re: The Requests Topic

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/09/2018, 0:54

And i have a request too for the movie Silenzio si uccide (1967) if i remember right in that bar scene there is also Margherita Lelli

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=232

Who have it can make pics ?

Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/09/2018, 1:04

And this time im sure because i check that you have it Johan :p

Enzo Ricciardi should appear at the party on the right of the scene in Dio, sei proprio un padreterno! (1973)

And i think in the scene with the policeman maybe there is Eros Buttaglieri, but i have to check the low quality copy to say you the right moment.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 22/09/2018, 2:10

Okay, I've looked, but I'm afraid my copy isn't really all that good. Better than the old fullscreen version I had earlier, yes, but the party scene is still much too dark-looking. I did find Ricciardi, and there's also Marrocco, Dunne, Innocenzi, Esposti, Sarlo, Scalzi, Anelli and maybe Manduchi, but several of these are almost impossible to get any useable pics of.

As for Buttaglieri, it's better if you tell me exactly when you think he appears because I can't sit down and watch the entire film now just to look for him.

Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/09/2018, 2:15

Yeah sadly i know i made in the old forum pics from that scene, but it was the best i could found

Scalzi is Anna Scalzi who is still to be made on the forum ? great you are founding roles for her in case !

And don't worry i will tell you the right minute, i want to be sure to tell you a correct information.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 22/09/2018, 2:40

Yes, Anna Scalzi who will get her own topic soon ;)

Ciavazzaro

Post by Ciavazzaro » 22/09/2018, 2:47

Great, since you have a better copy i will let you put them when topics are finished of them, so we have the best quality possible.

Ciavazzaro

Requests for Johan

Post by Ciavazzaro » 25/09/2018, 1:19

Johan i always have thinked that the younger woman in the bank scene of Roma a mano armata is Isabella Zanussi, now that i see you quality copy i think im more convinced, you have more pics ? maybe you can make a zoom in the scene ?

Also Isabella is art gallery guest in Il poliziotto è marcio, and there is (off course he is everywhere :p ) Franco Ricci at minute 17 just for a few seconds behind Luc Merenda.
I ask you because you have high quality copy.

Thank you !

Ciavazzaro

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Ciavazzaro » 25/09/2018, 3:46

And before i forget i see from your pics that in La Luna among the party guest there is also Azzolino Carrega, can you check if he have any better shot and put them in his topic ?
Thank you !

Johan Melle

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 25/09/2018, 18:25

Yes, absolutely! It's indeed Isabella in Roma a mano armata, together with Luciano again. I noticed it immediately when I rewatched the scene and was going to post the role in her topic but I forgot about it because I was so busy with fixing all the Perego roles without pictures. Unfortunately, she's only seen in long-shots and my version is not HD so I'm not able to zoom in any closer without making the picture very blurry.

I can't help with Il poliziotto è marcio because I don't have it, but I think cinemaitaliano has it.

Azzolino Carrego is one of those actors that I - for whatever reason - do not recognize very easily. I'll look at La luna again, though. In fact, I was going to anyway, because in this scene there's also Renato Marzano, and I've also found a few other new roles for him.