vlcsnap-00119.jpg
vlcsnap-00120.jpg

Johan Melle

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by Johan Melle » 26/01/2021, 18:30

van den bremt rudy wrote:
26/01/2021, 17:59
Found another actor who can maybe be Alivernini in Toto Peppino e le fanatiche
That's him for sure, but why are these pictures so much smaller than the other one you posted from the same film...?

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 26/01/2021, 18:33

Anyway, for A pugni nudi I didn't spot Rossana Canghiari, but this prostitute with the red cap should be Adriana Bruno, so maybe someone has confused her with Rossana. Anyway, as you can see, the pictures are dark and not very good. I suppose the woman on the left in the red coat is Franca Scagnetti then? We only ever see half of her face in profile and in darkness so she's not very recognizable...
Pugni Nudi - Franca Scagnetti1.jpg
Pugni Nudi - Franca Scagnetti2.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 26/01/2021, 23:03

To be honest, i took the picture from Nick in the topic of Catoni, because this picture was larger than
the small ones i had
but it was not Alivernini, so that's the reason why

PS : can you delete my input in Alivernini's topic of the movie Toto, Peppino e le fanatiche ?

ALSO CAN YOU CHECK FOR ALIVERNINI in this movie, he is around 1 hour 20 minutes 38 seconds till around 1 hour 43 minutes
you can have better and larger pictures, than i had
thanks

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 26/01/2021, 23:13

26/01/2021, 23:03
To be honest, i took the picture from Nick in the topic of Catoni, because this picture was larger than
the small ones i had

PS : can you delete my input in Alivernini's topic of the movie Toto, Peppino e le fanatiche ?

ALSO CAN YOU CHECK FOR ALIVERNINI in this movie, he is around 1 hour 20 minutes 38 seconds till around 1 hour 43 minutes
thanks
I don't have this film, so if anyone is able to post better pics it is Nick.

What do you think of Scagnetti in A pugni nudi? Enough to say it's her even though we don't see her very well?

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 26/01/2021, 23:36

Will ask Nick Ok
Fo Scagnetti, she isn't very visible, i know her best from the front, maybe Nick can also give a look at this
to give his opinion

Ciavazzaro
Senior

Post by Ciavazzaro » 27/01/2021, 0:55

For me she is Scagnetti.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 27/01/2021, 10:10

Johan Melle wrote:
26/01/2021, 23:13
26/01/2021, 23:03
the small ones i had

thanks
I don't have this film, so if anyone is able to post better pics it is Nick.

What do you think of Scagnetti in A pugni nudi? Enough to say it's her even though we don't see her very well?
What film are we talking about and who is it I should look for? There seem to be conversations about several different films and actors going on simultaneously!

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 27/01/2021, 12:06

It is about Scagnetti in the movie A pugni nudi (1974) as a prostitute

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 27/01/2021, 18:37

27/01/2021, 12:06
PeplumParadise wrote:
27/01/2021, 10:10
What film are we talking about and who is it I should look for? There seem to be conversations about several different films and actors going on simultaneously!
It is about Scagnetti in the movie A pugni nudi (1974) as a prostitute
No, not exactly, or at least that's not the part that concerned Nick. I'll try to clear it up:

The movie in question is Totò, Peppino e le fanatiche (1958), which Rudy posted a picture of in Umberto Alivernini's topic. This is the picture in question, with Alivernini meant to be the man circled in red
Fanatiche.jpg

I said I wasn't quite sure if that's really Alivernini. He might just have a strange expression in that particular shot and that's why I asked for some others to say for sure whether it's him, but apparently Rudy got that screenshot from you and only has a very low-res version himself.

But then Rudy also posted two low-res pictures of Alivernini - again from Totò, Peppino e le fanatiche but from a different scene. It's the pics seen in this post: viewtopic.php?f=56&p=32964#p32964
According to Rudy, that scene takes place at 1h 32min.

So what we need your help for, Nick - if you still have Totò, Peppino e le fanatiche - is to get some better pictures of the scene at 1h 32min, and also to see if there are some other shots from the scene with the audience members to confirm whether that is Alivernini in a second role or not. Sorry for any confusion.