Requests for Johan

Errors and Additions reporting Topics to be revised
Update reminder Topics in preparation
van den bremt rudy
Senior

Re: Requests for Johan

Post by van den bremt rudy » 11/05/2020, 13:38

Johan, i saw that you have found Renato in Il grande colpo dei 7 uomini d'oro (1966) and under the name Riccardo Montalbano !

but my question is, Renato Terra is listed on the credits. does he play in it or not, or haven't you een him
he is not listed with this movie in his topic, neither on more Terra or Missing Terra !
can you put his credit in his topic then ?
thanks

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 11/05/2020, 13:50

van den bremt rudy wrote:
11/05/2020, 13:38
Johan, i saw that you have found Renato in Il grande colpo dei 7 uomini d'oro (1966) and under the name Riccardo Montalbano !

but my question is, Renato Terra is listed on the credits. does he play in it or not, or haven't you een him
he is not listed with this movie in his topic, neither on more Terra or Missing Terra !
can you put his credit in his topic then ?
thanks
I'm not terribly familiar with him, so I can't really say for sure, but I didn't spot him.

PeplumParadise
Name: Nick

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/05/2020, 13:30

Hi Johan, could you get some images of Graziella Granata from Cinque figli di cane when you get a chance, thanks. I'll be posting a topic for her in c.s.c. either later today or tomorrow.

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 17/05/2020, 21:50

PeplumParadise wrote:
17/05/2020, 13:30
Hi Johan, could you get some images of Graziella Granata from Cinque figli di cane when you get a chance, thanks. I'll be posting a topic for her in c.s.c. either later today or tomorrow.
Of course. Here she is, playing the role of Letizia
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata1.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata2.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata3.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata4.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata5.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata6.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata7.jpg

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 17/05/2020, 21:53

Johan Melle wrote:
17/05/2020, 21:50
PeplumParadise wrote:
17/05/2020, 13:30
Of course. Here she is, playing the role of Letizia
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata1.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata2.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata3.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata4.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata5.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata6.jpg
Cinque Figli Di Cane - Granata7.jpg
Thank you

PeplumParadise

Post by PeplumParadise » 02/06/2020, 13:53

From the hair, beard and glasses I'm thinking the actor seen from behind must be Luigi Smith in Destinazione Piovarolo. Since you never see his face do you think it's obvious enough to make a positive ID? (The other whitebeard in the image looks like a fake whitebeard to me)

Also Emiliano says he thinks you may have Brillantina rock, if you do could you look for Fortunato Arena sometime, thanks
screenshot3.jpg
screenshot4.jpg

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 02/06/2020, 18:26

PeplumParadise wrote:
02/06/2020, 13:53
From the hair, beard and glasses I'm thinking the actor seen from behind must be Luigi Smith in Destinazione Piovarolo. Since you never see his face do you think it's obvious enough to make a positive ID? (The other whitebeard in the image looks like a fake whitebeard to me)

Also Emiliano says he thinks you may have Brillantina rock, if you do could you look for Fortunato Arena sometime, thanksscreenshot3.jpgscreenshot4.jpg
I don't think it's possible to say if that's Luigi Smith or not from those pics.

I do have Brillantina rock, yes, but only a rather poor-looking English-dubbed version with Greek subtitles. Fortunato is credited in the opening titles but I can't find him anywhere in the film. But then I also can't find Edmondo Tieghi, so I'm thinking that maybe the English version is cut. If anyone wants to take a look, the English version (with Dutch subtitles) is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj-3qJi ... verified=1
The version we really need to check, though, is the Italian one...
Brillantina Rock.jpg

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 04/06/2020, 0:17

Johan, can we post the pictures for Vera Drudi in Malabestia (1978) in her topic ?
Ciavazzaro has also identified her, because he has seen this movie on YouTube a while ago
we can't copy the whole movie (copyfault) but i can remove the black stripes
thanks

Johan Melle

Post by Johan Melle » 04/06/2020, 0:19

van den bremt rudy wrote:
04/06/2020, 0:17
Johan, can we post the pictures for Vera Drudi in Malabestia (1978) in her topic ?
Ciavazzaro has also identified her, because he has seen this movie on YouTube a while ago
we can't copy the whole movie (copyfault) but i can remove the black stripes
thanks
Even if the movie cannot be downloaded, it's still possible to use PrintScreen to make pics, if that version is better, I mean.

van den bremt rudy
Senior

Post by van den bremt rudy » 04/06/2020, 0:29

For Malabestia the scene begins around 7 minutes and 10 seconds and ends around 8 minutes and 12 seconds
good luck !